Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hello ...

Harlow, good morning.

This is my new blog, spend whole night setting up this blog. Before this I was erm ... blogging in Multiply.

Well, there are pros and cons and ... actually Multiply is not bad. It's just that .. sometimes when you blog your entry just go missing and it can be really frustrating especially when you blog a really long entry. Besides that, the page loads very slow. However, it's not all bad. I love it when you can see which Multiply users view your blog. Moreover, you can upload your pictures. Oh well, that's life, you can't have everything you want, you just need to sacrifice something at one point or the other. I have got complaints from a few of my friends when they view my previous blog. So, here I am in a brand spanking new year in a totally different blog.

Hope I will like it here.

Ooh btw, anyone can view at my previous blog if you click on the title itself ..

10 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

welcome, welcome.

link me k. i'll change your link. :D

tIcKLeMe said...

oh yea hor, uve linked. lol. i damn sesat. :P

will change ur link soon :D

R.J said...

Welcome to Blogspot S@kai.

haha... hey better activate ur word verification...if not ur 100% gonna get spammed by stupid companies etc.
I downloaded haloscan comments....much better..as with that u can delete comments that you dont want.:)

Oh no....just realised that now blogspot has been inflicted with a deadly virus..called S@kai Michy hahahaha jk.

Cheers,
RJ

Anonymous said...

Eh TKJ .. how you found out bout this blog?? Really TKJ hahah ...

Aiks RJ .. how to verify? Soli la .. me really blur punya...

tIcKLeMe said...

noooooooo, i hate the damn word verification thingy. i'll sure comment lesser with it.

elle, cos u linked me and erm, i found through my tracker. :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

WHoaaa TKJ so terror ... :o

Ok ok .. I take that thing down hahaha ... aper ler ...

Anonymous said...

haha..hey hey..is tis a secret blog?aiseh..dun 4got 2 read my blog

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahah no la not secret blog .. so many secret for what ... :p I still go to Multiply to check my shoutbox one ler hehe hhaha dont worry :D

Anonymous said...

bighahhaahah!!! nyokk!! hebatler kamu!!! memang hebat!!!! bighahahaha!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Kenapa pulak hebat? o.O