Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Some light at the end ...

Since the bad news was broken to me last Friday, in which my dance studio was going to close down after CNY, now I guess I have to finally move on. Guess what? My friend, LD, whom I know from Pose had enlightened me. She had stopped way before me due to some nervousness in class and now, she and a couple of friends are going to learn Hip Hop from a quite well-known choreographer in FAB, Sec. 14. I do not know what to expect, but from what she had said, he is reallt good. In spite of that, I do not want to expect too much either. According to her, he teaches young people hip hop and I supposed the moves are quite groovy. Fact is, the students are all working adults and they are already in their 30s and maybe one from her 50s? I do not know how it is going to be then. I just hope that this is going to be the blast, going to be the "one" I am looking for. If it does not leave up to expectations, then perhaps I might just go to my boss' studio which is located near Pose. Oh well, let's see how it goes.

From MYB instead, Em PMed me to enquire about dancing from me? I can't help her much as now I feel like I am retrenched or fired, whatever you wanna call that. I guess she does not want to go dancing alone hehe, she needs friends. Base from past experience, well if you are new there and everyone else know each other, plus if you are not familiar with it, it can be quite difficult. I feel for her but I can't do much. I know pretty much how she feels as I felt really bad after I stopped dancing to go for my training back in 2003. That's even worse because I have started dancing and I did not expect to stop, not at all. Oh well ... of course I would like her to join me, but I do not know if she will be interested as, she will be the youngest there, and the way he is going to teach might not be the same like he used to do. Perhaps, the class will be going in a slower pace. I love more challengers and more difficult moves and routines. There's where the excitement is! But ... I really do not know. Let's just see ...

Let's Hope!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Yayy!!! Dance dance and danceeee!!!

P/s: I googled this pic out again ...

No comments: