Thursday, March 23, 2006

Anti-Depression Campaign

Thursday's Event: Go to the anti-depression campaign [support my boss]

I was supposed to meet Zoe, Kylie, and Kerry at 10am in dunno what building is that. However, unfortunate event took place. I was supposed to wake up at 8am, Papa was supposed to wake me up then ... yup unfotunate event took place. Apparently, the alarm clock did not ring (uh-huh). In the end, I was woken up around 9.30am. I told Papa to sms Kylie to inform that we were going to be late because I woke up late and please don't curse me.

Then, being too hungry, we went to Restoran-whatever-it-is-called. Still in my dreamland, I was very quiet as usual eating roti bakar. As soon as I walked out from that restaurant, I saw one bloody creature in blue writing something beside the jeep. I ran immediately but who knows, I got the love letter from him already. Too late, my dear! I don't think I will pay up because it cost a bloody 100 bucks. Dream on!

We reached there, parked our car and now it's time to find where it is located. Hmmph ... called Dr Liew but knowing this cipalang doctor who is THAT busy, she did not pick up the call. Only few minutes later, Papa got her. We headed there, saw that sampat and we went to "class". Saw Zoe, Potato and Pali Pali there. Some performance there, have not heard about the band before, but I did hear of one of the songs before. Later on, it was a talk given by a psychiatrist and oh my oh my ... it was freaking boring. I kept complaining that I was sleepy because I was really sleepy hehe could not help it, followed by a talk given by a doctor with the name of Dr Chris. Ended there and Sarah kept pestering us to go ahead for either the Intelligence Talk or the Beauty Talk. Zoe had to go for class, but we were caught stranded. Looking at our surrounding, Sarah was nowhere to be seen so we ran! Who knows! We saw her near the exit door -_- potong stim! Luckily, somebody interrupted her and we ran for our lives hehe.

We headed to Sunway Pyramid then and had lunch, sat down there and yada yada yada. That's all thank you. Speech over hehe.

8 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

sighs, a series of misfortunate events betul.

kesian supertkj. *pats*

The Pondering Introvert said...

takpe le tkj ... bad luck season hehe

Anonymous said...

elle, thanks for ur support la. i oso felt bad when sarah pestering u guys la. sorry ar. haha. but u came i was very happy tat u came la. thanks everyone. i knew the talk was boring. haha. i got take a peep la. sorry can't entertain u guys tat day. i was very busy la. n i scold ppl la. haha........ sorry ar... but really appreciated ur participation. i'm so sorry u kena love letter la. aiyor....... i'll give u more baskin robbins voucher. haha..

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahaha boss ar, dont woli la, no problem le ... aiyer soli ar, coz i was sleepy so i cant stay on, if not i will definitely sleep hehe ... aiya not your fault le if it's boring, and if sarah pestered us and if I got the love letter. I hope your campaign was successful :D

kyliemc said...

hehe....we didnt curse u la..we laughed onli coz we thought tht u r too cute...

n when i saw sarah i was stunned..haha...dunno wat 2 do but luckily sum1 interripted or else i dunno how 2 say 'no' 2 her...hahah..i alwiz dunno how 2 say tht word 2 her coz she's really good at convincing ppl

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah ... hahhahah she's so good at it but still i dont want to, just that i dunno how to refuse it hehehhe :p

wkhai said...

haha... potato say you're "too cute" worr

The Pondering Introvert said...

aiya ... i am not cute, remember that :p