Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Gong Gong da bullier!

I have a confession to make. The confession of the day/week/month/year/decade/century is that Gong Gong is a real big bully.

AIyerrrr ... photoshoot today, hmm no it was yesterday. I am nobody okay, I am just a plain fella in town. Expect the worse from me. Papa was supposed to reach here at 11am but he eventually reached at 12pm due to trafic congestion. Still, I did not sleep since 5pm the day before. I have not slept until now though. Hmmph ... met Gong Gong and ate lunch and I didn't want to go into the car. Mengada I know but I could not help it. I was very sleepy okies. When we reached, I refused to get down. Haha not throwing tantrums leh ... just that I was ... tensedddddd. Not my fault hehe. Gong Gong ... are you? :p

Then I got down, bla bla bla ... aiyerrrrrrrr make up time. My poor virgin face. At least Kassie did it haha. Of course I trust her, rite :p Actually, damn lucky to tell you the truth. Later on, I saw my face in Pali Pali's mirror and for a minute, I starred and could not recognize myself at all. I really could not. It's like a totally different person. The magic of make-up adoi.

Start shooting lor ...
Gong Gong, I honestly telling you that I don't know how to pose. I really really do not know. I seldom tell the truth to people, but I am telling you this very seriously and honestly that I do not know.
Hehe when Gong Gong was shooting me, Kylie got caught and it's make-up time for her, which means, she is going to be shot as well.

Later on, I have to go to one corner to change to my tube. It's a park okayyyy ... but anyway don't care. What I mind is ... gua punya tummy besar leh ... hehe ... then started shooting again. After me, lend Kylie my spaghetti and jeans and it's her turn. I tell you ... she really pose maut okay. I almost died there and then. Luckily, Abu came to save me by donating his blood to me. That's why I am blogging now. While Gong Gong was shooting her, I was sampating around ... as usual hehe. Hmm ... last episode is da two gurls scene.
Again.. Gong Gong I'm telling you that I do not know how to pose and please trust me for once okay. Thank you.

Yada yada yada went to dunno what pageant in Kuchai Lama then yamcha. Fooiyoh ... you know what? I saw an animal there!!! Honestly!!! That's why I smelt something which was so disgustingly and freakingly smelly to the extend that I can throw up. But of course I did not because it's not worth it. Funny thing is ... don't understand why that animal was showing the back to us.
Are you scared???? HAHA!
Tell you the truth ... she was asking someone to look at us. I can't blame that animal seriously, because it is retarded. If that animal is a nice animal, I will feel bad for it but fact is ... this animal is not worth all that and is a tragedy to all living creatures. What a sad sad case.

But then ... dont understand why I got that card from Jersey. I'm not interested to take part in pageant ne .... aiyer Gong Gong lu jangan sampat. Some more since when there's people take vital stats in mamak aiyoooo ...

Now, get ready for interrogation later at night from my dad. He was panicked to know that I actually brought my bags out in the morning. If it's not my aunt then who ... right? Hah! I'm in trouble. Wish me luck everyone. Thanx. Not the truth please, he will kill me into pieces!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mana gambar? :P lemme droool baby! :D bighahahahaha

Anonymous said...

photos la wei!! hahahah

The Pondering Introvert said...

eh eh chill la i dont hv any pics lol :p

kyliemc said...

haha.i didnt pose maut la..aiseh..i was so sad...haha..there's sadness in my eyes..even kassie noticed tht i was damn tensed.i was supposed 2 b kuli..kena con..haiz.....

The Pondering Introvert said...

aiseh ... you ler not me, i can never be hot :p