Sunday, March 12, 2006

Left-Eye Pain

For the past few days, my left eye was in deep pain that it turned out to be really red. I seriously do not know what happened. It wasn't that bad for the first and second day. But, on the third day, it was THAT bad til I was suffering away. Blame it on my nature, I'm such a stubborn girl that even I was suffering in pain, I still didn't want to take out my lens.

When I was driving [forgot when], I felt my eyes pain suddenly, and there were tears in my eyes. Hmm .... then it got better I think.

Yesterday was the worst, I woke up, I can hardly open my eyes. Still, I manage to do so. It wasn't that good but I went out at night for mamak, it was not that good either but it was better. It was okay until in Bangsar that I felt something. I went back home, online then one hour or two hours after that I felt damn pain until it was really red. Not whole eye red, but just the top and the side, where it cant be seen. I tried to see it in the mirror to see how bad it i was, ex-papa was actually peeping through my webbie -_- He was pestering me and pushing me to take out the lens coz I was really really suffering away. As I am a very stubborn fella, I will not move my butt. After few hours for pushing me, I finally took it out.

A relief to both parties. HAHA.


I'm all fine now, become a nerd [specs] now, so no worries.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

stubborn kid..aiseh..hope u r feeling better now

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha apa stubborn kid, i'm alll good now :p

Anonymous said...

good 2 hear tht...

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah so conclusion = i am not a stubborn kid :D

DIGICR0X said...

Nerdy nerdy ... haha!

The Pondering Introvert said...

aiyerrrr ... *chair*

wkhai said...

stubborn ler...

The Pondering Introvert said...

im not ...