Sunday, March 12, 2006

Maggie Mee

One week has passed so quickly. Just one blink and it's already one week. Our Nuang trip was last week and everyone was limping away at the end of the trip. We call that the "Si Tempang group"

I had 3 packets of Maggie Mee for that 2 days. Guess what? I ate Maggie for supper today hehe. How can people constantly eat Maggie non-stop. Not me I guess, I would not do that anymore.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hehe saw that? Yeah I know it looks pathetic, but when you are hungry, you would not say that anymore, instead you would say that it's bloody nice.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh i know what it means. i especially like it with egg! *sluuurrrpppss*

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhaha I ate it with eggs in Nuang, but still .. prefer it original :p

Anonymous said...

hehe....me actually miss eating maggi mee...haha...

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha you can go and cook one for yourself hehe :p

Anonymous said...

i lapar sial, see ur maggi :P

DIGICR0X said...

I hate Maggie Mee! Reminds me of CAMPING all the time! LOL

DIGICR0X said...

Visit my Blog! digicrox.blogspot.com

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha nyakk nvm nvm, june is coming :p

LOL gong gong hahahhaahha

Anonymous said...

hehe..yaya..wanna eat maggie me..hahhaa

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL you actually miss eating Mggie Mee, dont you? ehehe :p