Thursday, March 9, 2006

Movie time

Movie again hehe

We watched UnderWorld yesterday. Same bunch of people. Well ... it's nice yes of course, it wasn't as gross as Final Destination 3, but still I prefer Final Destination 3 if it is compared. But stand alone, it's not a bad movie too :)

It's all about vampires .... pontianakkkk :p hehe

But in the end of it, I made a huge mistake ... and now ... I'm being called a kiddo -_-

Yamcha at nite ... Gong Gong passed me a CD but then still I didnt burn the pics yet, too lazy.

I got bullied by ex-papa :(

6 comments:

wkhai said...

:O how did your ex-papa bully you?? that's so mean of him!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

ya, he is sooooooo mean ... aiii im so sad now .. how? :(

L1 said...

beat his head with a chair lah..ekeke

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah chair again? Ok Ok hehe :p

DIGICR0X said...

Porkie you dun sampat okay! LOL

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... how not to sampat leh ... he is sampatonii :p