Thursday, March 9, 2006

PART IV : Gunung Nuang Trip

*from Part 3*

Wake up call was delayed from 7am to 8am. The plan was to go to the peak, I mean it went on, but not everyone went up. The night before, Kerry and ex-Papa were convincing Potato to go up as she was planning to stay at the camp site but she went alas. Instead, ex-Papa was the one who stayed back at the camp site. Just the four of us there : Mama, ex-Papa, Yvonne, and me.

We did not do much at the camp site. By afternoon, Gong Gong, Carmen and Aaron came down as they just went to Pacat Camp but the others went ahead up. I heard them but I continued sleeping but not long. The next thing I know when I woke up was, nobody was to be seen nearby there. Thus, they must have been in the waterfall. I was in the waterfall earlier but I was freezingly cold and the bunch of bees stung the whole family at the other side. They must have disturbed the beehive. Yeah, so we were all watching them and I got too tired went to sleep. But that was before. I went to the waterfall, saw all of them there and they went up later to have their lunch. I was wondering around here and there.

Moments later, it's photoshoot session. You know what? I saw Mama holding on to the videocam AGAIN!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
View from ex-papa's tent

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me ... with my towel -_-

Image hosting by Photobucket
As you can see, it's a candid

Image hosting by Photobucket
Erm ... dont ask me what was I doing

Image hosting by Photobucket
Self-taken what do you expect

Image hosting by Photobucket
Founder and Sakai number 4

Image hosting by Photobucket
Nothing to do, this is what you get

9 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

lol! naked orang asli khai! :O

and the last pix, ur butt looks ... naked. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahahhaha naked orang asli kakakkaka :p

TKJ dont hamsap -_-

Anonymous said...

lol sakai,of cos lerr i took out my VC who will miss out those photoshot session,sum more i took it all candid one,soo funny hahahahah

The Pondering Introvert said...

aiyer mama bully lagi ... booohooo sedihnya

tIcKLeMe said...

eh not i hamsap. memang looks that way. :P

wkhai said...

i wasn't naked... i was topless :S

The Pondering Introvert said...

aiyerr .... it was my towel lehhh ...

DIGICR0X said...

My mum had to scream, my dad used to tickle my foot, and all khai did was say "Wake up wake up.." and I woke already ... adoiss ...

The Pondering Introvert said...

fuiyohhhhhhhhhhhh .... terrrrrorrrr wor ... how come heh? :p