Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pressies ...

I think I need to get a new mic, mine is not working well, erm at least I have to use my hand to hold to it, because it had come out from the ear phone. Hmm .. trying to get a new one :D just a budgeted one is good enough for me as I don't always use it.

Yesterday was one crazy night, was on Skype with Nyakk, laughed all the way non-stop haha. I mean, seriously, I was really in need for the oxigen tank, I was just out of breath. Hehe Nyakk don't so sampat. Suddenly, in the wee hours, she heard a cat meow-ing outside my house as well as the bird early in the morning hahahha. Funny sial. The duration was 3 hrs 55 mins and 35 sec. HAHA! Ok the hyena is back :p Hehe SAMPAT, lu jangan sampat le :p In the other hand, we were talking with Onii on MSN, my gawd! So sampat! He's going to graduate REAL soon for advance diploma from Sampat University :p

I went to 1U bought some stuff for my mom and Lin Dee for their birthday. Sigh! It's always a headache thinking what to buy for birthdays and I am just not that kind that have that patience to go walk around the shopping mall to look around for one whole day. I got both of them stuff for decoration purposes only, but different kind of course. I hopped in to one shop selling ear rings. Nevertheless, it wasn't up to expectations. They are so freaking ugly. Ooh btw, when I was walking towards Smart SHop, I saw one lady was walking like ... kinda weird. Dunno wer ... she's not fat at all, but she make it as if she's very fat. Don't know how to explain, you have to see it for yourself.

Came back ... my gawd! The rain is so damn "kau" heavy. I could hardly see the road. I was driving from 30 - 50 only from Hartamas to my house. It's VERY heavy. Even with an umbrella, I couldn't help myself not from getting all wet. My jeans was like TOTALLY wet as though I just soak it in water.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Before getting down from the car, backside itchy

Image hosting by Photobucket
another pic ...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ok ok ... no more :D

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is the rain when my car is parked ... it was even worse before that

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

sampat. . .lu memang ada gaya mutu yg tinggi!! akakakaka!! ketawa oso mau oxigen tank!! :P :P den got cat arr!! :O next time dont laugh so loud arr, later cat jump on top of ur roof den u noe. . .MEoW! bighhahaahahah. . . n yeah ler. . .i think arr, ur mic last nite like remix remix. . .fuiyohh. ..dj elle in da house!! bighahaa!! kejap ada kejapa takda - chak! makanlah chipsmore! :P

good to noe dat u got sumthing for them finally. . .akakak. . n so gaya wan ur pose!! akakaka!! tkj!! memang sampat ler lu!! :P :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahha u la made me laugh til no oxigen hahahahha next time the cat meow just outside my room i kantoi hahahha LOL remix of typing, cat and bird adoi ahahahahhaha :p now u see now you dont

Just got simple stuff for them, nothing fancy coz it's a last min thingy hehe ... oik im not tkj, becky is :p

DIGICR0X said...

WAHHH ... Trinity punya spek hitam ... Fui Fui Fui Fui Yoh Yoh Yoh Yoh!!! Fui-very-yoh ... Gong Gong SALUTE!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahahhaha ... apa la u gong gong, sampat le lu LOL

Anonymous said...

akakakakakakaka. . . .eh. . .hebatler. . .wat else i can hear next time? itik :O :o :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahha .... hmm ya ya the itik family LOL :p

Anonymous said...

bighahaha!! omg. . .itik family pulak. ..samapt ler lu!! bgihaha

The Pondering Introvert said...

But I doubt that would happen haha ...

Anonymous said...

hahah...i thought i thought i saw a pussie cat..muz b tweetie bird outside michy's house leh..haha..on d rooftop summore...hahhaha...

whoa,plus summore TKJ d dj is in d house..whoa....fuiyohhh....

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... but the bird doesnt sound cute so I doubt it's Tweety hahahaha :p

DJ pulak adoi .. more like ... sesat punya mic haha

Anonymous said...

haha....sesat mic?haha..tht's so funny

The Pondering Introvert said...

ya ler, need to get a new one edi :s

Anonymous said...

bighahahaha!!!!! ya ya. . den we can sampat even longer! break record :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

next target : 5 hours