Wednesday, March 15, 2006

True friendship

The world is so complicated. Along the way, you meet many people from all walks of life. But ... true and real friendship is hard to find. You can have many friends, yes many, friends, colleagues yeah whatever but ... you would not have many true friendship that can remain for the rest of your life. If you have one, treasure it, cherish it and appreciate it.

But, before going to that path, you meet many erm ... people that you wish that you would have not met. For some, you don't even know if they are sincere, or just taking you for granted. The worst is ... they pretend that they are true to you, they are good to you, they are sincere and that their friendship is pure, but in actual fact they aren't. It's sad, very sad but everyone has to go through that, that I can't deny. You will either be the victim or the hunter.

Thinking back, I just realized that there are so many people pretending to be nice, pretending to treat you good, just because they want others to think that they are kind-hearted. In other words, it's hypocrite. I don't need that. I rather be a lonesome than being treated "nicely" by these bunch of people. I don't welcome any of them. Btw, I am not saying anyone in particular k, so no worries.

So stressful ...

Usually that I see ... true colors will come out eventually when you spend more time with them. Some remain the same, which means they are true, they don't pretend, some are. Sad to say, but ... that's a fact.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyak nyak. . .second round :P

nyok. . .i wan u to noe. . .dat im always here for u. . .whenever u need me. . .even tho im far away from u rite now, but im there for u mentally. . .summore sammie da octopus wit u mer :) n forget bout the things dat frustrated u. . .it aint worth it babe! u're young, beautiful, intelligent n my nyok. . .i dowan to see my nyok down down k? come back soon my sampat nyok. . .!! yuuu huuu!! waiting patiently to hang out wit u sooon!! yeeeehawwww!!! :P we go for a trip. . .apa macam :P sayaang my nyok. . .hug hug. . . smile smilee!! muah sexay thang! tcare! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

Sampat nyok will be back real soon, everything will be fine, dont worry ok, im so glad that you are always there for me, I am so thankful :) I wont let you down ok, I will make a comeback pretty soon :D smile smile ok

Anonymous said...

akakakaka!! sampat, lu memang sampat :P glad to noe dat :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah apa la sampat :p

Anonymous said...

lu sudah sampat balik!! bighahaa!! baguss!! sampat salute! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahhaha sampatttttttttt :p