Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Very unfortunate

As I said that I was going for medical check-up, I did go ahead with it. Well ... it was torturing trying to wake up and the alarm kept going on and on and I only managed to REALLY wake up more than half an hour later than expected. I know that the appointment was not that early, but I still feel it is early for me.

I drove to the KTM station, as there is no point for me driving to the hospital when my mom can send me back after I finished. I tell you, the weather was bloody hot okay. I was lucky enough to be able to find that parking space inside the station itself, with the ridicolously small parking spaces.

Ok fine, nobody was at the counter and luckily I had change to buy the tix with the machine. Train came, got down at Putra, which is 2 stops away from Kepong. Walked all the way to LRT to take to Titiwangsa. Again, walked all the way to Sentosa under that bloody freaking hot weather and conclusion is, I was BBQ-ed by the sun. There was no shade at all okies.

Medical check-up was okay, but seriously I dont like it. This is my first time getting my body checked and ewww ... not nice. In addition to that, it's even worse when my mom works in the hospital ... boohooooo. Trust me, it's not nice feeling.

My mom sent me back to my car in KTM Kepong, I got down but my bag and hers were tangled at each other. I drove home only to realize that my phone was not to be seen. I thought I left it in my car or something, but I did not. I went to search high and low for it, but in vain. I did search in my mom's car as well, no result. I tried to call but it's engaged. I tried and tried to call and that person switched off my phone. So sad.... but I'm ok no worries. Funny thing is I don't feel depressed. I can still laugh at it. I don't know why.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

michyyyyy,so u still not find ur HP yet? can get replacement sim card or not?i got my sim card edi,so my number still the same as last time.Please inform me ahhh if u change the number ;)

Anonymous said...

** hugggiesss ** *hugggggiesssss*

The Pondering Introvert said...

Mama, I dropped my phone and I called the founder, so it's impossible to get it back and I doubt that I will get a new number.

Zam Zam, useless to do so and thinking about the hassle ... well better to just get another sim card.

Nyakkk ... *huggies huggies* hehe