Thursday, April 27, 2006

5 years ...

Let me introduce you *jeng jeng jeng* a very good friend of mine, I dont want to reveal his name here. It's a secret between me and him. HAHA!

Tadaaa ... let's start

I have known him when we were still teenagers. Well, late teens that is, from somewhere that many of us are familiar with, the internet. It's not a one-on-one chat but rather in a group chat that I know him. At first, I felt a bit awkward chatting in a group, but later I got used to it that I got quite addicted to this channel. Hehe ... talking about addiction here.

Sooner or later, we were regulars there, seeing so many people come and go, go and come, there were only few regulars left. Others were unknown until that chatroom was closed down due to certain reasons. But well, I have few of them in my MSN list so I guess we will still keep in touch with each other. However, not all that I keep in touch with, some well ... we just don't though they are in the list. Some, I deleted them.

Ok, back to topic. Talking about pictures, he is so damn sibeh kiamsiap, he refuse to show me his picture. In these few years, I only have 1 or 2 pics of his. I mean that is terribly kiamsiap, rite? Goodness ... speechless. But then, he is actually a naish guy, sweet guy ler, and I do appreciate the times he's there for me when I'm down, from before until today, though sometimes he makes me angry, for no apparent reason. He's willing to listen to whatever crap I tell him, and I do admit sometimes it does not make sense. I just feel comfortable and happy talking to him. There's no need to hide things because I know he is trustworthy. The times he was there to accompany me when he was so sleepy, and I was doing my bloody assignments. I know that for some of you it's nothing biggie, but for me it is. He can put up with my behaviour for so long, :D my god. Though he annoys me too, but that's what friends are for haha. Though sometimes I might sound cold or fierce to him, but I dont mean it. Budak, I dont mean it, you should know it rite hehe. Whatever I said, I mean it. There's no point of saying something that I don't mean in my blog. So, dont say that I make up stories -_-

Speech time:
I would like to thank for being there for me, for supporting me at all times, going through the hard and happy times with me, those times are just priceless. I just like the way you are. Hehe. Thank you.
[Speech over]

So near yet so far

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well dat was one BIG speech...neways as for me..My speech begins...Look trust me, I am an outdoor person n surely not a computer freak..But unfortunately I had a fall from a horse's back (while riding) 3 months back...because of that I had been chained to the bed...now I have started walking around without ne assistance..my laptop gave me good company whilst I was bedridden..I have also got a job in a vety centre (i m a veterinary doctor) in kuala lumpur..m waiting for my work permit now...all factors coupled together will explain how I found ur blog!!! as I was 24/7 in bed n had nothing at all to do I started looking up for people in KL...n thats how I came across your thingy...

I would agree with you if you say that this is a stupid way of surfing the net and killing time but I really didn't have much to do..N I swear, I never do this...infact I detest people who pop up from no where just to say a "HI"...desperate men do like this..but I am sure you'll acknowledge my reason and excuse me..No offenses et al...Just that I liked your blogs and started reading the entries!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaa..im impressed =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Oh, well ... get well soon then, but ... you said that you are waiting for a work permit? So, you are not local eh? Well, and
"had nothing at all to do I started looking up for people in KL"
Hmm ... but how did those people lead you to my blog? This is just out of curiosity yeah.

Hello anonymous ... how are you impressed? :p hehe

Anonymous said...

thanx for the get well soon thingy...

yeah, not a localite, i am from new delhi, india...just completed my grads...have applied for masters in the U.S. ....session begins in september (i.e. if i get through)...so took up a job to get some experience.

as for ur blog..i just came across (randomly-through skype)!!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

wow masters, good luck there hope you get it
but, what makes you want to come to msia to work? it's only a few months away from now :o
ahhhh skype :o alright :D thanx for dropping by

Anonymous said...

impressed lor..sakai suddenly so good hahahahahaha

The Pondering Introvert said...

Cehhh ... doubt me pulak ... :s :S I'm always so good and naish ok :) only you dont know how to appreciate, always think that I'm bad, mean, evil, cruel :S