Thursday, April 6, 2006

Bastard!!

I am broke!! 500 bucks for more than 1 and a half months already. Adoi~

Okie ler, I went to watch movie today. The Producer is the name. Well, it was alright, just that in the middle I got a sudden stomach attack out of a sudden. Hehe ... okie ler, this movie is not that impressive, but it was not THAT bad okies.

Ooh before that, ate KFC hehe ...

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

After lunch, went to walk a little while and this is what I found. It's like 65.90 with 20% discount. In Rip Curl, it's 180 bucks lehh ... so da freaking expensive okie. cant afford. Not at all, even the one in Radio Active is considered expensive for me. After discount it's 52.90.

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

How's it? :D Hehe no money now


After movie, we went to Sunway to find Potato. I was following behind Papa's car and you know what the heck happened?

This stupid bloody freaking jerkhead man in whatever color he is, stopped both of our cars and said that we stopped in the yellow box. What the heck????? He wanted to summon 300 bucks if not ... court. Shit him! Shit him! Come, I nyok you. Ohhh so you think you are a police you can do whatever nyok you want. But, tell you, I am cursin you now. You are such a brainless arse hole okay. You are damn fugly. Fugliest of the fuglies. I mean, that's sad rite, but he's so damn cacat spastic to the max alright.

One day, you will regret whatever you did tonight and every night. You will have a bad life ahead of you. I dont care if I have bad karma, bad intention or whatsoever but as long as you dont have a good life, it's all fine. I admit the fact that I hate you because you made Papa broke as I dont have any money. Stupid bloody hell nyoker. You are such a real bastard that dont own a life. Such a loser. What a waste space to the earth. You are a disaster to all humankind.

I was cursing from Subang to Sunway to Subang. Dont care, whatever it is, he is a jerk and a bastard. Babi hutan, bangang lu, makan tahi badak ok. You made so many people's life miserable because of your selfish act. I HATE YOU BABI!!!!!!

I really feel bad okay. Now Papa is now all broke. How? Tell me how? I feel so so bad. Too bad I dont have any money now. If not I will pay you back. :(

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sampat. . . .lawa pants! :P n ure using the bag i gave u! awww!!! :P

wkhai said...

sampat...like i said before, you normally wouldn't take that road... so no need to pay me back... and no need to feel bad ler... ok? :D *hugz*

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahh nyakk if dont use urs, use whose? heheh

Papa ar ... cannot like tht leh ...

tIcKLeMe said...

wow, both kena saman and khai paid?

kesian wei. :\

stupid cop.

The Pondering Introvert said...

ya ler, i pok kai ... 1 buck ... haha

Ya ler that babi ... ishhhh

tIcKLeMe said...

kesian. :(

nvm, now post happy entry k.

*clicks*

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha ok ok ... :D :D :D

kyliemc said...

:hug: :hug:

memang lotsa insane cops around tht area...coz they think every1 in tht area is filthy rich...stoopid fellas