Sunday, April 16, 2006

Claudine's Homecoming

Claudine's homecoming was held in Ms Read, Bangsar branch, TKJ's favourite place to dine in. It was given a few months notice. However, it was still undecided whether to have it in Chilli's or Ms Read's Delicious. SInce Chilli's doesnt take bookings, then Delicious would be the better choice.

Clod and I were at home all day long, ate Maggie for lunch (hehe she cooked). We left house around 5.10pm, supposingly 5.00pm. Raining heavily, picked up Gary, Kota Damansara was jam!!! Ewww ... ok picked him up, off we went to Bangsar.

We dropped Clod off at Ken's house and we headed to Bangsar Village. The time then was 6.30pm. It's like erm ... darn early okay. The dinner supposed to start at 7pm but knowing Malaysian time well, I dont think that's possible.

When we were looking at the menu, suddenly there's one guy who asked if the seat is taken. Okay I was blur, dunno what is happening, only to learn later that he was actually there for the dinner. Aiyoo ... didnt say properly how would I know. He went off, then a few more people came. The earlier ones are TKj, Meow, ZamZam, Geisha, Lordy and etc.

AND ... this is the unexpected and undesirable part.

One fella called me on the phone only to scare the shit out of me. It's THAT scary. His voice and the way he talks is as though he wants to fight. Tell you, want to fight, not with me because I am not the right person to fight to as I will definitely lose ok. Yeah, he was just asking for direction. -_- It's like errrr .... okay no comment. I freaked out terribly and I was actually outside of the toilet then, I rushed in, sat down, calm down and I went to the toilet again haha. 2nd time ... he called again. AGAIN .. he sounds like he wants to fight. Actually I was kinda annoyed already as he was talking so much on the phone like where was he then and sort of. I said just go here here and it's on where where. Doink! Learn to listen! In a matter of fact, I didnt want to pick up the phone. But then .. sigh! Here comes the part when he appeared! Without introducing himself, I can already guess that it's him coz of the way he walks, and he made so much noise as if no one knows he's there. He came, he said "Ellie Ellie" wth ... ok nvm. Then he made so much freaking noise, he went out just like that, he came in, made so much noise again then he headed to the exit door, and we thought "ok, this smsg has gone". Who knows he came back later on. Papa actually called me before he reach to ask if I want my stuff back then or after the dinner, then I told him later and at the same time, complain that the place has gone havoc. He came he was shocked. Even TKJ asked why was there smsg in that place. Sigh! It's terrible.

I had Carbonara, so did Gary but it wasn't good. Then Zam, TKJ, Papa and me shared to buy a duck for Sampatine hahaha ...

There were of course cam-whoring session. The most spectacular one was of course, the tetek session. Kekeke ... then majority of them were posing here and there for the cams.

Later on, we walked down the streets and went to Muthu's. I'll do another entry for that.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Before the food came
Left: Me, Gary, TKJ, Meow
Right: ZamZam, May aka Sammaypat, Lordy

Image hosting by Photobucket
Another group waiting ..
Left: G_D aka Jourdan, Kokkin, Sampatine aka Claudine, Sampatidoko aka me, Gary, Sampaticke aka TKJ, Meow
Right: Kassie, Ken, Papa, Geisha aka Darren, ZamZam, Sammaypat aka May, Lordy

Image hosting by Photobucket
After dinner
Sitting [L-R]: Snowie aka Maria, Papa, Sammaypat aka May, Kassie, Sampatine aka Claudine, Sampatidoko aka me
Back row [L-R]: Axzel, WInd aka Gary, ZamZam, G_D aka Jourdan, Lordy, Geisha aka Darren, Sampatickle aka TKJ, Sampatato aka Kylie, Ken, Kokkin

9 comments:

kyliemc said...

hehe..luckily i'm not u or else,i'll refuse 2 pick up d call... ><

The Pondering Introvert said...

yup, scary sial but then ... i dont think he has other people's number so i have to ler ...

tIcKLeMe said...

what is sampaticke?

and since when is my nick sampatickle?!!! sei blurred. nak tembak him. keke.

and who is that guy who came right after u all, then left then came back? WHO WHO? :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahhaa ya ler, onii gave you the name some time ago

LOL ... who huh? Must I say it here? Errr ... :p guess ler ... one of the newbies.

tIcKLeMe said...

lol, later i'll go interrogate u ler in msn. :P

Azxel said...

itu carbonala wasn't very nice, that I agree.

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha tkj interrogated me in real life edi hahaha :p

Azxel whoaa how u know bout my blog punya ... hahahah carbonala adoi :S

Azxel said...

It's so bad that it's not worth calling Carbonara. =P Oh yea... Dave Deli's Carbonaha sucks to the max.

How?
a) I got sixth sense.
b) I can smell your sampatness from where I am (which led me to you)
c) I'm actually a haxxor cum stalker
d) It's on your signature (was it?)
e) I trace you from JM to Zoe to you
f) I can't think of anymore crap to write

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha Dave Deli's huh, I only eat erm .. spaghetti before hehe

Whoaaa six sense ... let me win some erm lottery :D
Aiyer I am not sampat, I am shy :D
Whoaaaaa stalker ... very very da scareddddd
But I assume nobody sees my siggie hehe coz I seldom post anymore
Ohh JM? I am link to JM as well haha
Cant think of anymore crap? aiyak