Friday, April 21, 2006

The day before tomorrow

Actually, I left out one entry on mamak, the day before Sampatine left KL.

OKay, so just a few of us met up for mamak, see her for the last time before the next time she comes back. Clod, Kerry, Kylie, TKJ, Meow, Geisha, Kassie, Ken and the superstar of the night Zoe came out too!! :o whoaaaa ... finally :s first time leh. Went back around 1+ not quite late.

Then I am not going to say about that fella who didn't turn up, there's nothing to say.

Pics time ...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

dun have my pix wan. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

coz i dont have it, you gimme then i put up :D

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah!! pretty girls !!! :D

so nice!! at murni summore! me me so long never go to murni! adoisss!!! zoe oso there ;) zoe, when i come back, u owe me one yamcha session :P since last time u kenot make it :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahah have to drag her out :s

Anonymous said...

need to say like this meh~~ aiyor =.=" hehe sammie, okie ler.. if i can make it when you're back.. ;)

The Pondering Introvert said...

You have to come le zoe, sammie's coming back I'm going :o