Monday, April 24, 2006

A day with annoyance

There was one day, one fine day that I went for a movie. It's TGV 1 Utama on a weekday, so dont expect it to have a long queue. You should be surprised even if it has a queue. Well ... there were 2 counters then, one for telephone booking and the other without reservation. So, the lady at the telephone booking counter said "next please" since there's nobody there. As we were walking towards the counter, it's just 2 steps left, then this stupid bloody bitch went to the counter out from nowhere. Don't pretend ok, for goodness sake, you just have to wait for 1 minute. This babi, so uncivilized. Don't think that you have a kid with you, then you can do anything you want okay? NYOK you. Bloody hell! Babi! She's even smarter because she did not even have any telephone booking. How I know? Well, of course I went to the other counter but I was still starring at her until I left the place. Stupid woman! I don't know if she heard it, but I said "celaka." But then, she heard or she doesn't is none of my business.

On the same day, sigh! I went to mamak with Papa and Potato. Guess what? As we were walking to the car from Murni, this idiot, I dunno if it's a guy or girl, or maybe shemale, who knows, was on a bike. This shemale was talking to the friends and reversing, go forward, reverse again, forward again for a couple of times that resist me from walking because if I continued walking, I will be injured! Why don't I walk to my right instead? Oooh ... that's because there were so many people walking there from opposite direction, so there's no space to walk anymore. I was so irritated that I couldn't resist from saying "celaka, damn you" kakakak. But then again, I did not realize that I say it, even more did not realize that anyone hear it. According to Potato, she heard it and saw the reaction of that shemale's friend was quite funny as he was quite shocked. But then again, I didnt want to say it, but it came out automatically, not my fault that the shemale annoyed me haha. It's auto-response.

4 comments:

kyliemc said...

hehe....ya le..they r so shocked...haha....very funny...actually i realised tht sumtimes i will say udner my breath d word celaka when sum1 annoys me...haha...then trun my head 2 kerry n say aloud uncivilised or barbarian....haha...

The Pondering Introvert said...

I didnt get to see the face, huh? they? I thought it's only one person? I dont know ler, sometimes I can say it in my heart, but sometimes I just say it out, like ... subconsciously haha ... auto-response :D my brain now has MSN plus :D

Anonymous said...

i tell u. . .sepak only :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Dont want, I sepak they tumbuk, so how? :p