Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Diet Program

It's 26th April ....

I measured my dogs' waist today, let us start with fatty Toby. I measured him, it's err ..... 30 inches, damn fat okay. He's only smaller than my dad by a few inches.

Then it's April's turn. She looks so much more smaller than Toby, but surprisingly, their waist does not differ like what I expect it ne. She's 27 inches, just 3 inches difference.

Toby is on a diet programme. It started last Thursday, 20th April. I will measure him again on 20th May, hopefully I'll remember. Give him one month's time, if not I am going to sepak him. So fat -_- the amount of food also lesser already. Dont get thinner, sure sepak.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

toby toby. . .so notti! beat bum bum :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... si gemuk ler that one, act blur, act dumb ... but deep down he is a real gangster ... want to fight with every other dogs he sees on the street :S

Anonymous said...

diet programme for dogs? *gulp....just curious, how's the program like?

Anonymous said...

hey there,

I guess you should concentrate more on exercising than dieting..dogs will eat till they drop dead but we have to ensure that they burn the extra colories..in their natural habitat they would have done that themselves but now you gotta do the job..n just for your info--there r dog foods available, especially formulated for obese pets (or for over healthy pets-just a decent way to say OBESE)...check them out too!!!

I was wondering what breeds you have coz 30 inches is OK for a large breed but...

neways good luck!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Er ... nothing. Just cut down a little bit. It's actually not a diet program, I just say it for fun's sake.

It's a local dog, not a large breed. Normal size. He's getting fatter.

tIcKLeMe said...

wow, even dogs got diet plans. u made it urself or u consulted a vet?

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha actually I'm sampating around LOL ... but everyone took it so seriously adoi ...

Anonymous said...

sakai -.-" so bad la u..torture ur innocent dog.. that day merajuk ..today torture..adui -.-" gila betul

The Pondering Introvert said...

Whoa ... somebody actually commented here!!! Although the comments arent really naish but nvm ... I'm happy enough to see u here hehe :D Oiii .. aper merajuk, sampat