Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Drunkard

I watched American Idol today [erm, yesterday] around dinner time. The theme was love songs I guess and almost every contestant was very monotonous, except for err .. what's his name again, Christian?

The problem is not at the participants, but lies more on the judges. Well, let me rephrase, not judges but judge.

I don't mean to dislike her but her actions are really really .... :S :S until it leaves me speechless. She's a drunkard and yet she's still there judging one of the most popular program globally. I mean, you bound to have your own opinions and comments on a certain participant but please respect others. At first, she was acting like a drunkard, but she talked normally. Then, after the next participant, whom Simon comment on him was not that encouraging, she interrupted him and yet he has not finished talking. Then she stood up, exactly like a drunkard, talking nonsense and she could not even balance herself. Eww ... and she's a judge? My goodness.

I'm not a fan of her.

6 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

wah, u dont like paula abdul?

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahah she looks like a drunkard wei ... seriously. My dad and I can even say drunkard at the same time, same tone, that means confirm she's drunkard haha. And she talks nonsense :s

Anonymous said...

hey there,

paula abdul is disgusting...n u r right in saying that participants should be respected a bit..

I ve been wondering what "sampating" means...actually looked up in collins n oxford too but failed to find a defination!!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Well, not only the participants should be respected, even the other judges should be respected, she should not interrupt when other judges are commenting

Where are you from? How did you get to my blog just curious. Well .. sampating is a dialect actually, which means crazy, nuts, insane and etc

kyliemc said...

haha..michy...me havent watch it yet as i dun hv astro...guess hv 2 watch on 8tv ad

The Pondering Introvert said...

Yeah watch it and you will know :D she's just horrible ...