Friday, April 28, 2006

Good Old Days Rest.

Haha *yay* one week straight that I well ahem ... stick to my principle, rules ... I dunno whatever you call it.

See, it's a Friday and I am sitting in my room, in front of Acebob, on my bed, blogging :o Incredible, dont you think? If you try to find me online at this hour, this day ... I dont think you will be able to find me at home usually. But today ... WOW! Impressive, dont you think? So yes I am at home, being a bit anti-social for this week, it has been one week though. I saved loads of money. I did not pump any fuel either.

I'm being a homely girl this week. Hehe ... so yup, I went for dinner with my family today :o Very surprising eh?

We went to this place in Menjalara, Kepong called Good Old Place if I am not mistaken. They have 3 shops combined together. 1st and 2nd is more for steamboat buffet, while 3rd one is more for a la carte. We went to the third one, as I am not a fan of steamboat buffet. They use orange light for this, which I kinda like it. Though quite dark but I just love places which use this kinda lights. Then, they dont have any door, it's an "opened" place. They do have air conds and fans though. Quite cooling and relaxing. Their deco is ... like those in a jungle with leaves all over, quite lovely place to dine in. You can choose to either sit outside or inside, but I prefer inside, where there's some "feeling" in it. They serve both Western and local food there, price are reasonable. They can't afford to charge an expensive rate because ... it's Kepong where they have so many more competitors around and it's not located in a strategic place. So, that's it.

Pics time ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is called ... French Red Wine Lamb Chop ... yeshh it's LAMB not the one starts with P and ends with K
I love the garlic bread, although it was quite salty but it's naish ... lamb yummylicious ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is local though .. Black Pepper Udon Mee
Quite nice according to my source

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fish and Chips ... not bad too

There's actually one more pizza but it wasn't good and the pic came out quite blurrish so no point posting up. Guess how much those food cost? RM59 including the taxes... it's like ... quite reasonable rite. Lamb Chop, Fish & Chips, Pizza, Udon Mee, Orange Juice, Water .... not bad. Talking about Pizzas, I miss eating in Bistretto, a Swiss restaurant located in Plaza Damas, that was bloody nice and reasonable but too bad, it has closed down :(

And ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's a candid

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After my dinner ... :o Quite full

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Time to relax

BUT ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not going out :( bored

*Oh man, I'm feeling hungry again*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're getting better in self portrait..the black and white sets the mood rite...

so u had the lamb chop?
pizza..hmmm..heard frm my friend tht cafe flam in sunway serve delicious pizza....dunno how true is that..

The Pondering Introvert said...

It's actually not B&W ... my camera doesnt have that function .. sad to say, I editted it with Picasa instead

Yup, I had the lamb chop, didnt try it before, I mean with red wine, not much difference, maybe they just put a little bit :o

Anonymous said...

the 2nd and 3rd pic looks like u kena bully likedat..(looks sad!..like finished crying)

u really do love wine dont u?=p
a lil suggestion, since u're kinda free nowdays..can try experimenting with cooking..make ur own steak or whtever..who knows mayb u cook better than u ate outside..

The Pondering Introvert said...

Actually, I wasnt in the mood to take pix but then, since I was going to transfer some pics to my pc, who knows maybe lucky enough to get a nice shot

Yeah I do love wine but I dont even know how to cook and now you are asking me to experiment, you got to be kidding me -_-

Anonymous said...

the 1st n last pic is very nice....

u dunno how 2 cook means all the time u spend in swiss u end up eating outside?wont that be expensive??

The Pondering Introvert said...

Nope because there's a chef who will cook for me hahaha :p

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhhh...so nice wey!!i also want!!!!