Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I really do not understand

I really do not understand
Sounds familiar? Haha ... aii these few days I left my ICQ on and obviously, there were people who send messages to me, dont know who are they, where they are from. Not like I'm curious to know about them, not to say that I want to know about them at all. Just that, I feel like leaving it on but I get funny messages. All of the messages are very similar, no matter who is it from.

What they said are all very predictable. All will start with "hi" and the next question would be "asl" OMG! That is sooo last era okay and they are still using that line. It's so lame. I couldn't be bothered when they ask that. I feel that it's so so so pathetic, no words could describe. Yucks! Sigh ... and if they want your MSN add, they ask "do you play MSN" How the heck do we play with MSN, ICQ, Yahoo, SKype or whatever you call it.

Ooh another one, Ahmoi.com. My goodness! I really do not know why did I get not one account but 2 accounts there! Maybe Ahmoi was quite ... a hit last time but not anymore. I dunno what kind of site it is now. Previously, if I am not mistaken, it's a friendship site? I was there for only one week then I abandoned it until now, after someone added me from there. Immediately, I went there to terminate both of my accounts. Then, it turned to be an online dating site. Now, I think it is turning to be a place for people to look for sex. I did not check that mail box for dont know how many months, and when I logged in, WOW ... 8/10 looking for sex. I mean, if they want, they can look but dont look for me. Thank you very much. Now that I have terminated the accounts, nobody can send me stupid messages from there anymore.

Are they that desperate? I stopped using ICQ just because there were too many perverts, so far it's okay but they are lame. I dont even know why I leave it on in the first place. Probably, it's been a long time I did not on my ICQ, backside itchy haha.

EDITTED:
Just now as I was telling Sammie about someone was or maybe still is, from Ahmoi.com, I actually went back there to find that person's profile. I dont know if that is the person, no pictures available, but it really sounds like the person I want to find, but with 2 accounts. This person did not put any pictures, but demanded pictures from the person who would send her messages. Such a desperado hah! Do not smoke and drink! Yeah my foot! The person I am talking about it ... tang tang tang, let's put a conclusion, it's called a sluttish old weirdo aunty. HAA!

7 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

go sign up at www.friendx.com.

all of them will msg u asking for sex. damn sesat!

The Pondering Introvert said...

oik ... I got better things to do haha

Anonymous said...

bighahahaa!!! my my my my my!!!!! i was demmm SHOCK when i saw dat!!!!! ahemmmmmmsss *whistle*

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL .. damn lame ler ahahahhaha ... 2 accounts, dont smoke, dont drink, want to see pics :s

kyliemc said...

haha...now i'm curious...hehe..dunno whether my guess is rite

Anonymous said...

its like mirc.. they like even put in the channel 'any girl wanna have fun? fast cash!'

:S

The Pondering Introvert said...

kylie, I think your guess would be right :D :D I believe ;)

Zoe ... like that also can aiseh