Thursday, April 13, 2006

Post office

Hehe I know that I have been missing from blogging for a week now and those pics that I promised has not been uploaded yet, simply because I am still using dial-up until later tonight.

Last Wednesday, what I meant was not 2 days ago, but the week before this. I went to this post office in Tmn Tun. It's located at the back of Shell Station, oops no, I think that was Petronas. Anyhow, I wanted to send some stuff overseas and so I thought that I needed to queue up. The number was going freakingly slow. You know what? There were so many people in the post office and yet there were only 2 counters open at that time and they were working slower than a bloody snail. Basically, only 4 numbers per hour. Looking at the rate it is going, you can really die waiting, or perhaps you might wait for one year, then it will be your turn. Then, I was just wondering what is the other counter whereby you dont have to take numbers. I saw the words there, pos laju, registered mail and etc. I guess I can go to that counter. Hmm ... this post office does not sell envelopes! SMART ASS! Went to buy it at Petronas and according to her, pos laju is about RM82.50 for per half kgs. This is so ridiculous okay. Then, I took the Registered one which cost RM9.90. Talking bout a world of difference deh.

Knowing that there's a post office nearby my house, I still do not wish to go there because it is located inside Desa Kompleks. Kepongs fellas should know the condition of that place. Since it's opened, I already dislike that place. Reason being, coz of the people there. All are very pro gangster, which I hate it. The place is so dark and quite deserted. PLUS, funny and weird people walking around.

It's scary, it's freaky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went to post office today too.. the one inside pyramid one.. they opened one counter at first, then the poslaju counter put closed. so of course i Q up la.. then they tell me i can go to the poslaju counter right away. =.=" luckily i didnt Q up for a long time.

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah service sucks ... eeee some more they work slower than a snail. They dont even bother to open other counters when there are so many people waiting for their turn ... ewww ...