Sunday, April 9, 2006

Sampatine is back!!!

I've not been blogging for some time now. Reason? Very simple. I am currenty running on dial-up from my mom's house until Thursday when Sampatine goes back to Malacca.

Friday
Clod reached here. Papa picked her up from Pudu and reached my mom's house around 1pm and later on we headed to MidValley for lunch (Dome) with Ken and Kassie. Walked around, felt tired went back and rest. Wanted to sleep but then, could not haha. It's dinner time and it's time for FLinder's. Well, I'll blog about the trip to Flinder's later on, cant do it in 1 entry only hehe, the experience was hmm...

Saturday
It's her official homecoming day. We went to pick up Wind Wind and later on send her to Ken's house which is just a distance from Ms Read. Then, Wind and me headed to Ms Read. We were the first one there with that one whole stretch of table haha. We were half an hour early, waiting dunno like what haha. Then, erm ... TKJ came with Meow and Zam Zam, followed by Geisha. Tada tada tada ... one by one came. Overall, it's okay but the full version of it will be in another entry hehe. Some scary stuff happened. Some undesired stuff and some of course, funny stuff.

Sunday
Clod went to spa and she online there haha. Potato stayed over as she could not reach back to hostel in time at 3am. Clod jumped on the bed between me and potato in the morning but then, I couldnt feel anything hehe. She woke me up and she headed to the spa with May. I need to open the door haha. Online a little while, thinking of what to eat. Then sigh ... sleep first then wake up to think about it :p But by the time we wake up, it's already errr ... 5.30pm so might as well wake up for dinner.

Monday
It's today, see if we can make it to Genting. Hopefully ....


*Since I did not blog for the past few days. It's Onii's birthday. I know that I am late but still I wish to wish him. Happy Belated Birthday Onii *sampat hugz* hope you get what you wish for, be happy always and smile smile. Hepppppiiii Sampatttt Bifdayyyyyy :D

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

im first! im first! :P

murnis later tonite k. after genting. :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol murni over edi, later today dunno where, her last day in kL hehe

L1 said...

thank you.. sampat hugz for you too imouto!! say hello to sampatine for me :o)

kyliemc said...

aiseh..me posted my comment but it's not here...gee,ur blog hates me..anyways,hehe...sure gonna miss sampat claudine