Monday, April 3, 2006

Sleep sleep and sleep

For the past few days, I have been suffering with the ulcer in my mouth. So pain that I find it difficult to eat anything, and even to talk.

The fastest way is of course to put salt but I am so not going to put. The pain is so unbearable. Besides ulcer, I have been sleeping non stop again and again. Even that I have slept more than enough, I can sleep again. Just like yesterday, when I have slept for the previous 2 days, I came back, I slept and woke up fr dinner and slept again.

It's hard to believe but I can actually sleep that much. Despite sleeping so much, I still feel very tired, I feel even more tired this way than not sleeping for a consecutive 35 hours.

Talking about sleep, usually when you make a little noise I can be woken up by that little noise but not now. I think I sleep really deadly nowadays, just like a log. I won't be able to wake up unless it includes movement I guess? AIyerrrrr .... so sleepy again ... yet again ... adoi.

7 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

ish. hope u get well soon. claudine's coming back. u cant fall sick! :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

3 days to go and she will be back, tkj no worries i'll be all good, just take my medicine ... which is yamcha hahaha then i'll be fine :p

Anonymous said...

get well soon! I wish i could sleep too!

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha... yc at 3pm? siao ah. lagi bbq-ed ler like that.

got my sms or not last nite? keng chau. u were with khai is it? or msn chat? :P

R.J said...

adui budak dont put salt hahha...try putting butter/margerine on it...it works wonderfully is vanishing ulcers!

Anonymous said...

bonjella. . .bonjella works babe! tcare! sendmy regards to claud ya ;)

The Pondering Introvert said...

JM, hehe .. sleep in the weekends :p

TKJ, no ler, not yamcha at 3pm siao ... yea i was with him yamcha-ing with potato also

Sakai, put better also can? :o

Nyakk, tarak money to buy stuff edi, im seriously broke now