Friday, March 31, 2006

That sums up for the day

I had dinner yesterday, I was told that the dinner will be with my grandma. Little did I know that the whole family was there [mom's brothers and cousin included]. I was 15 minutes late but not everyone was ready yet. My mom tried to call me few times but I did not pick up the call, as I did not hear due to the music and it was inside my bag. As I entered the house, I was stunned to see so many people there as I totally did not expect it at all. For a minute, everyone was looking and my mind went blank, didn't know what to call and I shouldn't be because I see them every single year. How can I forget, it's my own aunties and uncles okay. It will be so embarassing. Then, I just call who comes to mind first, with or without looking, as my mind was already blank.

We went to Kg. Kayu Ara with just 2 cars. As we entered, I just thought that how can I make it to Murni later on because the place was so freaking crowded. Oh looks like my mom already book the table and placed the order in the morning. What a relief!

First dish, second dish, third dish ... until the eight. I think it was eight, I am not quite sure about that. The food is not bad, second visit can bring into consideration. 10 pax and it costs only 287 bucks which is considered quite reasonable.

After that, we went back to my mom's house and I was forced to drink bird's nest. It's so da not nice okay. Anyway I just swallowed it down. It's like medicine to me, I seriously do not know how they enjoy it.

After that, I waited and waited and waited for them all to go home. I was putting high hopes for them to leave the house earlier. Just as they were leaving, I did the same. I ran to my car and so the phone call came. It's Potato and I assume that they reached already, so I was right. Zoom!!!

Murni here I come!! Gong Gong, Potato, Papa, LingLing, Lulu was already there. But later on, Quack and 3888 King came. And ... OMG!!! I saw photos!!! Paisehhhhh .... siao. Sooooo manyyy wah lau .... those pics is even more than my pics for more than 10 years. FUiyohhhhh .... Gong Gong terror wer ... Just a last note, my butt is not to be hiao-ed. Thank you.

5 comments:

wkhai said...

nice butt lerrr... :P

confirmed no more 'a' for aeroplane... it's 'b' for boobs and 'b' for butt :D

Anonymous said...

-_-"" dis papa. . . .double -_-""

The Pondering Introvert said...

oik teruk ler u ... hiao to the max -_- ishhh ... u bully me later nyak will nyak you

wkhai said...

where got bully you... sayang u ada lar... ;)

The Pondering Introvert said...

B for belly :p