Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Boycotting Secret Recipe - The Curve!

Few hours ago signifies 01.02.03.04.05.06 and it only comes once every century, basically once in a lifetime. It's nothing special to me because it just passed like normal days, normal times. I was asleep then anyway :p hehe I was just too sleepy to stay awake until then.

Here comes the story. See, I had to pass something to Papa for him to scan for me. And, we had to eat lunch, rite? So, we decided to actually eat in Yong Len, who knows it was so packed during lunch hour and it's near impossible to find a parking space there. Hence, we headed to Secret Recipe in The Curve, opposite Coffee Bean.

Well, here is the story. Both of us are broke and Papa said that he can sign card. So, okay we went ahead. We waited for our food, we ate yada yada.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fish & Chips ... mine

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Papa's spaghetti

It comes with one soft drink, and brownies of the day, which turn out to be a carrot cake, yeah it's wtd rite, damn it just sucks big time. Jelak dunno like what kind of dede.

Then, it's time to pay, it's damn dede alright. That stupid idiot came with the bill and Papa gave his card. That bloody woman said that only above 50 bucks are allowed. Then, that bloody dede just stood there and smile, looking at Papa without any response. I felt like slapping that stupid bitch okay, the look on her face oh my dede ... it's so freaking irritating. Previously, it's the same thing when I bought my mouse. It's 38 bucks and they actually only allow card with amount above 50 bucks. Still, they allowed me to sign the card! So, what is wrong with this bloody dede?
Then Papa said nvm ... order something else. And you know what? She took the menu out and gave it to Papa, while Papa was choosing, that BABI looked at me as if I took her cat's life. It was getting very very very damn bastardly and jerkily frustrating. I noticed that for sure and ... I starred at her!! Who the dede do you think you are???!!! You stare at me I will stare at you until I leave the place! Goodness!
But, you know what's funny? I was noticing her, well ... from the time she started starring at me. I was observing from the way she works, she walks .. basically every stupid things she did. Let me comment a little about her. I dont know why when she stands, she looks spastic, her butt is kind of sticking out. I mean, it looks very unnatural, as if she wants to show people she has a butt -_- Then, when she walks, she looks dede retarded. It doesn't seem normal either. Next, when she bend down to wipe the chairs, oh my goodness!! She is proven and certified the most cacated retarded person I ever seen alive!! Why? Her butt like sticking up ... my goooodnessss ... and no .. she is not cute, not good looking and whatever ... but she wants to act like one, I mean common man ... such a pathetic woman with full of stupidity in herself.
Sigh, too bad I could not get her name, if not she's gone. Oh btw, her hair looks like a grandma ... old old grandma. Hohoho ... there's actually such pathetic person, I could not believe it, it's just incredible. Damn her, bastard. Bloody hell ... after waiting for so long, I was running out of patience, we just left, so conclusion - I did not get her name. Not to mention that the nametag was awfully small.
To sum things up, she is proven and certified the most cacated bitch alive in the universe with no life to live for except to annoy people as well as having the most awfully attitude!! Marvellous heh!
Dede you!
Dede bam bing bong baka kabish bang bang bing bing bong bong!!! CELAKA!

I am so going to boycott that place. SECRET RECIPE - THE CURVE

14 comments:

kyliemc said...

fuiyohh...haha...big butt auntie annoys our michy...hehe....she's asking 4 trouble...

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahhahah oik ... why you say as if I'm so scary :S I'm very mild and harmless ... remember that ok :p

Anonymous said...

Come on mitch
they gonna go bankrupt soon
ben :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

erm ... then serve them right :D

Anonymous said...

get them fired lah..that should make them think about their conduct when they don't have a job anymore..wahahaha..

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahahahha onii... terror worr .. but that is not good enough to get them fired hehe :p

tIcKLeMe said...

pls boycott nandos atria and subang parade too.

The Pondering Introvert said...

wahhh ... go atria eat nyonya better then :p cheaper and better I think keke

Anonymous said...

get them fired is enuff satisfaction lah XD like i wanna get dat stupid idiot in ipoh kinta city mcD fired.. stuupit to the extreme.. lazy bum..

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha whoaaa onii you can remember so clearly ... LOL ... powderful worrr hahahahah your nickname LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL yalor.. cuz dat clown is STILL there.. -_- felt like kicking his butt all across kinta city xOD

good hor? my name..eheheh...being a chigga is cool yo!! wu-tang 4 lyfe AIGHT! :oP

sorry sorry..enough funny tok d :o)

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhahahhaha ... that's sooooo farney LOL ...wu-tang 4 lyfe LOL

Ya ler ... so sad he's back -_- aisehhh spoil everything, mess up everything hahaha

The Neko In Dress said...

akakakakakakakakaa!!!

yeshiee, i agree....nyonya is atria cheaper! teeheee!

but michy, dat time u n me go to the curve not so teruk wor...:| n mostly r guys...maybe now change edi lerr since i dah ketinggalan zaman go there edi... oh well..i ban oso ler lidet

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... yah that time mostly are guys ... erm actually now also, I saw only 2 woman there, one is inside .. I think cashier, the other was the one served us, so da kurang ajar.