Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Despicable

It's Wednesday and American Idol will be airing tonight, for the repeat. Chris, Katherine, Elliot and Taylor left. It's getting more and more interesting. The crowd seem to favour Katherine to be the next American Idol, but who will get the title in the end? Let's watch for the next few weeks.

I have finished It Started With A Kiss, the Taiwanese drama and my oh my ... it was a really fabulous drama. Never in my life I say that a Taiwanese drama is good, and now ... I am saying this, which means it's really good. It's not all about crying. This is highly recommended and it's based on the Japanese comic. Very nice ending, a touching series. I just love the ending. Throughout the dramas, it's full of emotions, as I told at the synopsis of the drama. There's anger, sadness, happiness, joy, disappointment, touching moments. It's full of up and downs and definitely worth my time to watch.

A couple of weeks back during the weekend, I went to pump petrol in this Shell Station nearby my house, during the weekends. As it is always packed of people, we had to wait. Thus, waited and waited. This woman came to her car after signing her card I supposed. What's next? Hmm ... she was nicely doing her laundry there, cleaning her car, packing and arranging the stuff in the car when my dad was waiting for her. How intolerant and inconsiderate can a person be. This bitch was being so ignorant of the surroundings, I just really really don't undertstand how ... how can these people behave. I really felt like getting down from the car to slap her. I despise this kind of people. Can they be more considerate. Why can't that bitch just park her bloody car at the side. I'm ... I'm ... I'm just speechless. Really felt like slapping her right and left. I don't know how her husband stand this sucky attitude. That's if she has a husband. Oh well, she looks like a housewife. Not normal housewife but super aunty version. How pathetic!

9 comments:

The Neko In Dress said...

booohooo!! u tell me da story oso i wanna cry edi wei...so nice lerr dat drama!


adoiiss...i think dat woman got mental probie? :|

The Pondering Introvert said...

Wahhh ... then if you watch sure cry lor like that hahahah ... very naish :D :D :D

AIyo that woman so irritating -_-

tIcKLeMe said...

oo, paris went out liao. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha yah, this week maybe taylor or katherine, both performed quite badly

kyliemc said...

aiye,tht woman is juz so sampat..wanna do her stuff,do later later la

The Pondering Introvert said...

she's retarded punya ... cant think of others -_-

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»