Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finally

I called Skynet yesterday and they said that they will send those stuff around 12.30, I waited waited and waited until 1.18pm, and I called them again and they said it's on the way. Finally, the guy came at 1.35pm, whoa ... waited more than 1 hour for him.


Rayleen, this is yours ... it actually reached last week, on Thursday but I was not downsrairs, so it finally came today, that also I had to call them.

Which means, I have to pass Charles 10 bucks.

Ooh, it was Teacher's Day yesterday. Hehe actually I could not be bothered by Teacher's Day, even during schooling days haha. I see, mostly everyone damn semangat to buy the teachers with gifts, flowers and etc but then for me, it's a waste of money and time haha. I remembered when I was in F4 and F5, there was this teacher whom many people are not fond of. He's a guy btw and he got totally nothing for Teacher's Day, absolutely nothing. He went home empty-handed tsk tsk tsk ... sedihnya. Haha.

I was listening to the radio yesterday and there was this caller who called up and said
"teachers make better mothers than the mothers"

Why? Because a teacher can put a class of 45 students to sleep while a mother can only put a baby to sleep. HAHA!
I'm going for Grease tomorrow :) Ooh ... and I put 43 pics up in Multiply ... next week probably going to put more for Friday's outing :D

Happy Birthday Wind Wind

SP,
hope you are doing fine over there in SJMC

12 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

i am alive and kicking!!!

hahaha the docs and nurses were so surprised to see me sooo hyperrrr cos everyone else continued konking out or were to weak to even move. i pula can menari nari.

i'm fine!! going for the charity premier of da vinci code now.

pls dont scold me. :( everyone else is asking me to stay home and rest. :(

thanks SP! *mwaks*

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahha ... whoaaaa semangat berkobar kobar can even dance LOL

Hahaha ... adoi this girl after surgery go out pulak, aiya ... as long as you feel well then ok ler ;)

Congrats congrats :D

Anonymous said...

hahahah that mother joke is a bit sarcastic, right.. hehehe.. but quite true also ler, well for some teachers la.

so you're going for the grease! wow.. i wanted to go.. but no $$ already :p so yeah update with the grease, okie!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhahahahah i find that joke very true, well most of my teachers are like that hahahah

yah going for grease, will definitely update after the show :P hope it's good

tIcKLeMe said...

i wanna go grease :(

kyliemc said...

whoa....becky is really active~~~salute!!!so how's da vinci code?nice n interesting?

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha sp, after operation want to go here and there LOL

tIcKLeMe said...

hehehe go read my blog ler. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

I read edi LOL

tIcKLeMe said...

wah so pantas! macam jetplane! :O

The Neko In Dress said...

sayang becks :D sayaang nyok! sayang kylie! :D :D sayaang...errr....everyone ler :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahahahha jetplane pulak LOL

Hhahahah sayang Nyakkk ... ane every bodi :D