Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Get it done for good please

It's quite frustrating when the phone I bought not long ago is giving me so much problem. It was sent to service once and the problem was not solved at all, it was still the same. My messages didn't go to the inbox, my name didn't appear instead it's just a random number. What else? I dont want to think so much. It's darn irritating.

Ali Baba can even ask me to trade in that phone? Hello? If I can get the same amount of money back to get a new one, I definitely will, but how much can I get for this? It's so damn bloody little okay! And ... I am not rich. Think money grow from trees? I am truly not satisfied. Stupid donkeys! It's not even my fault that the phone isn't functioning well. It's not mine! They took what ... 2 weeks to service that phone but it came back to me with just the same condition as it was. How many more times do I have to send my phone? Trading in means ... I am the one who did something to the phone. Fact is, I did not! Why must I trade in. I am so extremely not satisfied. Please get it done, please lar ... my patience is running out.

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

aiya, i dunno ler, if trade in memang sikit ler ur returns. :\ but it's under warranty ma so bising ler, ask them get it done once and for all.

The Pondering Introvert said...

that's why ler, useless to trade in .. -_- wont get much and cant even do anything with that amount :s this saturday taking for repair AGAIN

wkhai said...

aiya... u think i pandai pandai ask u trade in meh? the reason i said trade in is becos it's still very new... u can still get an OK price for it, plus it's still under warranty... the later u trade-in, the less u get back...

unless u can bear with sending it for service again and again for the next 10 months if the problem persists?...

it's no use saing "ask them to get it done once and for all" lerr... this is electronics, if the thing is flawed by design, we can only wait until Nokia releases a patch or update on the phone's operating system... otherwise, u can send it back 1000 times also no use... u think they wanna keep receiving your phone for repair meh? under warranty no money to be earned, they would also wanna get it fixed once and for all also ler...

c'mon laa... some phone models are flawed... it's in their design... i can't advise u much on this model cos at that time it just came out... and even now, not many ppl encounter this issue... just put it down to bad luck... wat to do... all i can do for you is keep sending it back for repair if the problem continues while it's still under warranty...

see lar... my HP PDA also flawed... bluetooth cacat, if use bluetooth headset people call me the colume os too damn soft forcing me to call ppl back... the blardy thing hangs all the time, calls come in the phone hang, sms comes in the phone hangs, for no reason ata ll the phone hangs.... now even the touchscreen giving me problem... wat can i do? send back, bitch about it and/or bear with it lor, until got budget to change... i can't even trade-in cos PDA not much market, and it's no longer under warranty, send back for repair also useless :(

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»