Thursday, May 18, 2006

Grease

My mom was supposed to pick me up around 4 something, but then I didn't want to because it will be 2 hours in Hartamas, instead I drove over to her place. Well, I can actually reach in 15 minutes but a bad day for me because all bastard drivers in front of me. Either they dont know how to drive or they purposely go at such a slow pace. It was in the kampung road from Segambut to Hartamas, and I can hardly reach the speed of 40. The most I went was 30 km/h. It's damn pathetic, and I was rushing for time. Arrrghhh!~!~

Ok, there we reached in KLCC, met with Aunt Irene? [I think she was the one who fed me with porridge when I had dengue at the age of 8]with her daughter and another colleague of my mom's, Aunt Raj? Makan makan makan ... then went for Grease

Hmm ... we waited waited not long then it started. It started off with the host called out some people to go on stage to dance. Prolly about 10 I could not recall. Then the guy started dancing away, followed by the girl, oh my. The crowd roars! LOL! Quite entertaining actually .... in the beginning.

This was set in the 50s ....


Then, blah blah blah the show went on and on. As it gets longer, I felt bored already. Just after the first scene, I got bored and had to stay there until it finishes. :s Helpppppp!~!~ They had 10 minutes break after an hour and finally finishes around 10 plus almost 11.

The review: Hmm ... this is not what I expected it to be. It's way out of my expectations. Singing wise, they are not that good. There are too much conversations throughout the show. At some point, yeah it's funny but still it's not impressive. Most of the time, I think the girls really talk edtoo much until it can be quite irritating. Sound system not THAT good either. I dont know if the guys are cute, because I can't see from the place I sat. So, I kept looking at their style only haha.

Now, the most important part, it's the dance part. The dancing is not so good, creativity wise not good either. There's no impressive steps. All I saw was simple steps. Nothing impressive, which is quite a sad thing. Choreography is just normal too. Very dissapointing. Still, I prefer dancing from the guys.

Oh finally it's finished .... yayyy balik rumah :P

So, for those who have yet to go, please please and please ... don't expect anything from them if not you will be like me, dissappointed.

I love Saturday Night so much better. The singing, the dancing, the dressing, everything is so much better and not much coversations. A lot of singing and dancing, yeshhhhh dancing the most important part. They have a very impressive choreography and routine. Fantastic production they have. Overall, extremely satisfied.

EDITTED:
Oh, and yah .. usually I have the urge to dance when the song is being played, especially for Saturday Nite Fever, backside itchy wei. But, for Grease, I dont feel a single thing, I was not tempted at all, I dont have the urge. OMG! Either something wrong is me, or something wrong with the songs LOL.

4 comments:

The Neko In Dress said...

aiyakkk...not nice arr? :( so sad arrr...summore its john travolta's movie...dance shud be awesome :( aihss...oh well....hope u n the rest enjoying urselves tonite ;)

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahah no ler, really out of my expectations that the production was below par, really ler ... like ... aiyo quite dissappointed.
Hahahaha we did enjoy ourselves, even better if ur here :P

Anonymous said...

err so it wasnt that good la.. because i actually love all the songs in the movie.. did they play the same songs as well..?

The Pondering Introvert said...

hehehe ... i .... i ... didnt watch the movie ... :P nope, it wasnt that good, at least to me, i didnt enjoy it and I dont think it's worth it. Not a loss if you did not go haha, I mean that's for me, might be nice for you ... because others who went with me said it's nice :o