Monday, May 8, 2006

Happy 9th Birthday

Too much cheese cake is definitely not good, and I would say it's NO NO NO good. I ate cheese cake for breakie yesterday and also for today. More than that little cheese cake, I can throw up anytime.

My cousin's 9th birthday falls on last Friday but only celebrated on Saturday when she came over to my house. How time flies, it's already her 9th birthday this year. They came in the evening, went to eat in Tuck Kee, which is just nearby. Just 2 minutes away. After dinner, they came to my house, yada yada yada and finally ... cake-cutting session. Song time ... erm ... I was busy taking pix, no time haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There .... cheese cake, jelak if eat more than 1 little piece

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the birthday girl, turned 9 on May 5th ... yeah very into pinky pinky stuff, who does she remind me of? Well ... :p

After everything is done, and they have gone back ... it's my turn

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah nerd I know ... dont laugh -_-

Actually, there's few more pics but not going to post up ... of my cousins ... :D P&C

In about a month's time, it's time for me to have my hair cut ... sigh

12 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

i love nerds! *yum*

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahhaha errr .... sleeping partner, you ok ka? Specs also cacated edi :p

The Neko In Dress said...

lawa lerr! i tell u, memang lawa ler :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahha ... but so many people said look like teacher adoi :s *hantuk kepala*

Anonymous said...

i suka look at nerd ppl,they look veli innocent one hehe
eh michy ah,itu pinky thing oso remind me on some one ler hehehehehe!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahhaha mama ... innocent arr ... maybe ler LOL
Ya ler pink pink one reminds of someone ... are you thinking what I'm thinking :o

Azxel said...

omg.. almost a nerd... almost. =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

almost ar? I thought already haha :p

Anonymous said...

michy yaya we think abt the same person definately same person,should be tht person who remind me of the pinky thing hahahahah CONFIRM!! hahahaa :P

Anonymous said...

soli again itu anonymous is me haha got error so cant put name there haha :P

Anonymous said...

soli again itu anonymous is me haha got error so cant put name there haha :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah no worries :D :D LOL ... ohhh that means confirm is that person already and cannot be anyone else LOL :p