Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Geisha aka Darren

Event: Geisha aka Darren's birthday - 23rd birthday
Location: Wong Kok, SS2
Who: SP, Quack, Papa, Darren, and me


I think it was 12 something in the afternoon when SP messaged me in MSN, asking me to go to Tesco to do her grocery shopping for a last minute farewell party tomorrow. You know what? OMG! From 2pm until 8pm, nothing was done. Grocery shopping and a souvenior, but .... but ... 6 hours LOL ... and she got a pair of shoes ... erm ... SP ... oh SP. Oh I got the cake when we were just about to leave.

I went back, fed my car, went back online and it was already 9.05pm. Papa was still ONLINE, sounds so relak. Hmmph ... finally he left his house at 9.18pm, that was his last goodbye and I'm sure by the time he starts his car, it's around 9.25pm. Then, he went to fetch SP only then to Wong Kok, SS2. Oiii ... I said 9.50pm, not 10.50

Quack was already there at 9.50pm, and by the time he called me, I was already parking, just that need to clear some stuff rom my bag, then get the cake and the BBQ thingy he left over previously at Hartamas. Then, Geisha called!!!! Panic station. Erm well, actually I called SP when I reached ... very nicely they were in Puchong, I called again when I was in Wong Kok, only in KJ and that time, Geisha was already looking for parking. Thank God, Papa was faster if not I am so going to kill him. Quack and me were actually hiding LOL. Sigh~ stress-nya. Snowie didn't turn up btw.

Then Geisha came, he was supposed to fix the laptop for me, and so he asked where is my laptop. I took out ... yah the laptop is the cake HAHA! The wind was quite strong so, it was quite difficult to light up the candle.

Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe, Tesco. No, I would not buy it from The Curve, I have boycotted.

Finally, they did and take pics first, only then Happy Birthday to you, some photos, eat and ciao, as he needs to ... to ... go to KL as his friends were waiting for him. Oh, and Quack gave him a wireless keyboard and a mouse, in which he actually has it already!! Potong stim!

Whoa .... wanting to kill the cake :P

Ahhh ... this is the real cutting ...

Papa attempting murder on Geisha. Definitely he will be jailed but considering the Form 2 kid, probably, he will be released earlier, I dont know.

SP with Geisha ... :D

Wah ... what's up with the plastic knife? Haha...

Happy Birthday Geisha aka Darren

Then, we went to Murni, ate my dinner or supper, whichever you want to call it, then ciao as SP was feeling sleepy, Papa needs to send her back, Quack needs to go to studio while I was feeling tired. SO, goodbye.

11 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

sorry.

jangan marah. :(

:( :( :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

not your fault haha ... :D :D :D eh chill lerrr ... :s aper ler

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahaha.

*gives u free meow meow*

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahahaha free meow meow .... i prefer woof woof :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL in advance hahaha long way :P

The Neko In Dress said...

:D...

he was dem hepi ler!! THANX MICHY, QUACK N DA REST FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

im very very very very hepi!!! :D thanx for everything n on behalf of him, he sed he was dem SURPRISED n HAPPY n actually USING the keyboard n mouse!! :D muah muah to u all! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

wah giving speech ka? LOL no worries ler k :P

小东 said...

Hi, the cake is quite thick wor.. must be nice to eat , yummy..

The Pondering Introvert said...

yah it's nice ... i think 5 something per slice :P

kyliemc said...

whoa...happy happy moments~~~hehe,glad tht every1 enjoys themselves tht nite

haha...next time juz tell ur papa 8.50pm...sure arrive juz in time as d real meeting time is 9.50pm =P

gosh,if a pregnant laydee is bout 2 give birth n ask ur papa 2 fetch her...haha..cant imagine tht...she might as well walk 2 d hospital...will reach earlier =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

I think better to give him 2 hours LOL ... errr cant rely if the lady is pregnant, better call a cab instead