Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Wesak Day

Happy Wesak Day everyone and no, this entry has nothing to do with any Wesak Day whatsoever.

Dede Siao!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I went bermamak with Sleeping Partner and Meow aka Quack 5. Supposed to meet at the one opposite police station, but then they were in Ah Lok 1st. I heard Hard Rock hehe. Anyway, I was there with Sammie before and I remembered very clearly that it was horribly expensive and the food was not outstanding, or exceptionally good. It's only ... ooo ... kay, which means it has only touch the border of "average". My goodness ... breakfast set 4.80, wah lau eh, kannasai.

Then, we walked to the mamak, it's called mamak-no-name haha .. then bumped into Wind Wind there. He was already going back then. Mana tau he called again at 12 somethng to ask if we were still there, I was already back home. While we were there [it was my first visit], wah seh, there were so many people we bumped into. There was this person that I don't expect to bump into. Erm, not that I realize but SP told me.

Well, he err ... posted his pics and stuff and pretend to be so-called-cute but he failed miserably in my eyes, that is. He is so not near to cute and he is definitely short. I wonder why that pork chop was dying to meet him previously. This is just ... so .... SAD! Furthermore, she was going goo-goo-ga-ga over this person, how lame.

Oh, and did I say that the people there cannot make it, even as an average looking person? Not that I'm damn good looking or anything but ... they just can't. You see then you will know it. But my advise is ... better not to look at them, it's just a waste of time and you will regret it BIG TIME!

13 comments:

kyliemc said...

who's tht guy?curious-nye...hahaha

The Pondering Introvert said...

you met him before with that chop chop chop

tIcKLeMe said...

u met him before wan ler. start with V :D

i see terus know it's him ler, cos, memang saw a lot of his pix. vicky sent me a few.

The Pondering Introvert said...

wahhh vicky even sent u his pics? what for LOL

tIcKLeMe said...

cos i asked him ler i think on yahoo if THATGUYWESAWYESTERDAY really look like that in r/l. if not mistaken ler. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

ohhh ... whoaaaa Vicky has that guy's pics hahahahha erm ... HAHA

Anonymous said...

im same as potato now..curious curious....hmmm

The Pondering Introvert said...

told you, it starts with v and ends with e, pork chop met him b4

kyliemc said...

hahha..i knoe ad....haha...ohh,other than he has big eyes...haha..others fail lo....

The Pondering Introvert said...

I dunno if he has big eyes or not, but definitely fail, one look also know ler, even in pics he doesnt look good but dunno why ... erm ... nvm

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»