Sunday, May 7, 2006

I miss ...

It's already Monday ... I TER-tido again this morning, which happens to be only 12 something. Soli arr SP and Nyakk ... :s

Woke up around 6am, wanted to go to toilet but sigh, not again. The toilet door is LOCKED! It happens almost every single week and sometimes few times a week, which can be quite irritating at times. So, I had to go through my bro's room. Okay this is crap hehe

Well, last Friday and Saturday I have been dancing in my room, joget-ing around for half an hour per session, as well as today [just finished]. Hmmph ... the feeling of course is not as nice as the ones I had in dance class. For so many months that I have not been dancing, I really miss dancing, I really really do. I can't deny it. The feeling of dancing in dance class, and the process of learning could not describe in words. It just could not and those moments I had for those few years could not be replaced in any way. Nevertheless, on Saturday night when I was walking to my dad's car, somebody popped in my mind. Guess who? It's Hottiepie. Well, if you are wondering who this person is, it's my dance instructor, a temporary dance instructor. Hehe ... a nickname I gave him.

There are times when I don't really enjoy dancing due to some erm ... well ... instructor that I wasn't fond of. It was also because the instructor I had before her was exceptionally good. But then, at least I learn something from her though I don't exactly enjoyed her class. There's also an instructor who shouted in class because of the low performance of certain people in class. I don't blame her at all coz I know that she did it not on purpose. In fact, she doesn't realize. Then, there are times where I drooled in class and learn at the same time of course. It makes the class more erm ... excitement.

Conclusion is ... probably I would not be able to learn dance anymore in the future. Anyhow, those few years that I learned and though I just did 2 small performances in the studio itself, I am truly happy that it happened. Those instructors that taught me has become my inspirations and I respect them for that. They are all very unique in different ways. I miss those days and I know that those times are over and I can't turn back but I'm just glad that it happened to me. Although there's a bitch there and always thought that she's the best, but I know that she's not because she doesn't have her own style.

A dancer without her own style is considered nothing

So, there she goes bragging about herself but it's nothing for me. All I know it, my love and passion for dance is never-ending.

4 comments:

The Neko In Dress said...

hotttttieeepieeee!!!

hotstuff shaking his booty :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhahhaha dream dream dream oh dream dream dream :p

The Neko In Dress said...

u dont have hottiepie's contacts arr? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... tarak ler ... even if I have also end up tarak coz my phone kaboom went missing ... hehe