Saturday, May 13, 2006

One fun day out with Sleeping Partner

Yesterday was such a fun day, with some interesting stuff happened along the way. It was the day where I met with my Sleeping Partner. We planned to go to a yard sale in Prima Duta, and I according to the map, I thought that it was near Plaza Damas, but it wasn't, instead it's in between Segambut and Hartamas. Along the way, there were big houses and it's pretty nice but then I would not live in that kind of area. I think it's quite dangerous at night, PLUS with the condition of that superbly tarred road, it's not a good idea after all. The roads are so rough, with holes everywhere and it's not tiny holes but extremely gigantic ones. So, we reached! tadaaa .... quite proud keke. Then I parked my car, look directly in front ... guess what we saw? Errr ... Doraemon's pillow in the car. The clothes there are not my type, it's not that cheap either. We left after errr ... few minutes LOL.

My SP suddenly thought of this idea. It's very brilliant I tell you. Get ready! Don't get a heart attack alright, I have warned you. Hehe ... erm since it's Wesak Day, we decided to become goody goody people by going to the temple and PRAY. Damn alim right haha.

Haha, but what's worse. Being a noob, have not entered a temple for such a long time. Well, not like I used to always pray anyway. Honestly, I have only prayed once in my lifetime before this, which was before SPM. That also I was forced by my mom. Being the smart ones, we actually do not know how to pray. HAHA! But at least we made a point to go over to the temple with the other overwhelming crowd. It's called sincerity, hehe actually partially, we went there to collect the orange strings. But ... but ... at least we went. So, SP told me to just put the palm together and pray but then, hehe ... why not if we see how others pray and we follow. Quite nice eh? :p

See, we really went to the temple, just look at the background

It's quite difficult to capture this pic, as there were so many people walking and blocking my view

And so ... Meow dropped us there as his dad's house was just around there. Then, we have to take off our shoes, pray pray to the dunno what is it called. After that, we decided to get the string from the monk there. This time, we need to kneel down, pray and get blessings from him. He would then mumble something, then sprinkle water on us. Later, get it from him, thank you then. Oh and you know what we saw? A damn high-tech monk was using digi cam taking pix all over the temple. Omg ... and we were kind of competing with him HAHA! Oh man ... how time has changed LOL. Probably, they would be using internet in the future haha. Next stop was the the monk-bathing. Hehe there's a way to bathe the monk.Keke ... SP went ahead while I quaky out last minute. Keke ...

Before collecting the strings from the monk, managed to capture this pic

This is the place where you bathe the monk, of course not bathe this two monks ... but the one below

There, see how beautiful is this

It was already drizzling and it came pouring down heavier when we wanted to ring the bells. So, we could not make it. It's alright, there's always next time. Meow came to fetch us then and he heard that the Fly fm cruises are down near there. We went to look for them. Earlier, we saw the Hitz fm cruises in Plaza Damas haha and I stopped for SP keke but she didnt want to go. HAHA! Meow answered so many tough questions haha, at least it sounded tough for me. SP and me were standing there and watching, without participating. The guy noticed us and said "eh both of you dont want anything ar?" hehe then SP suddenly said "fly fm" haha you see, when you want something, you have to hands up and say "fly fm" he replied "you are too late" hahhaa ... but he gave her keychain ler ... Meow got a shirt, a cap ... whoaa and the anti-socials got the ... car sticker LOL.

Now, it's makan time ... OMG ... banana leaf. The guy there was friendly and gave us loads of free stuff but then, we just could not eat. So bloody full okay and do you know how much the whole meal cost? It's 40.70 lehh ... damn expensive okay! And it's not like special or anything. I only like the problematic chicken [ayam masala]. My god ... and the guy saw SP taking pix of the food, he wanted her to take a pic of him too. Erm ... no comment. I think I don't have to eat banana leaf for the next one year already haha.

After that, I came back. Hmm ... the air-cond men were supposed to come ... erm not really it's only tentatively at 4pm, but they are coming tomorrow at 10am, confirmed. So, my dad said to me ... "whoa you got so panicked by the air-cond men and cabut from the house hah" HAHA ... and I think that since I am going out tomorrow, it can be considered that I get panicked by them haha.

So, we were actually supposed to meet for yamcha at 10 something, but since Quack could not make it, we were dragging the time and it has been postponed. HAHA ... postpone from Friday yamcha to Sunday dimsum. HAHA .. damn funny! Damn hilarious.

P/s: To compensate for yesterday's yamcha, we are going for a swim and dim sum tomorrow haha ... swim ... omg have not swam for a long time already. Dont know still can swim like a duck or not.

EDITTED:
I met SP at the LRT station, she picked me up and went to fetch Papa as his car is still in the workshop. Then, went to swim swim swim, got BBQ-ed BIG TIME and I won't be swimming for some time now, unless maybe erm ... for vacation hehe.
After that, we went for Dim SUm, wah lau eh ... it's torturing but fun hahahah. There's so much stuff to eat, ate ate ate but could not finish the last few, had to force force force ... at the same time all of us felt sleepy and full, all we wanted to do is to sleep. Omg ... :s I could not open my eyes hahaha ... then came back home, ahhh ... potong stim, suddenly I dont feel sleepy -_- but after awhile, I felt sleepy again hahahah .... sleeping timeeee .... and I got up with a migraine ... again haha

17 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahahahaha damnnnn funny ler ur entry. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahaha yours even lagi funny hahahah :p

kyliemc said...

haha....problematic chicken=ayam masala...haha..tht's so funny~

anyways,i also dunno how 2 pray..erm..follow d aunties...haha...gee,i dunno where 2 go also~hehe....

The Pondering Introvert said...

Ya ler, just take a quick look at them, then follow ... dont make it too obvious but my string dunno go where edi haha

tIcKLeMe said...

aiks!! YOU LOST UR STRINGGGGG :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahaha .. kelam kabut today ... when I wanted to get down from your car ... I saw my hand naked again :s then aiya ... no need edi ler, luckily I wore for one day if not :s :s

tIcKLeMe said...

aiya

must've masuked into the pool. :(

mine memang keluar long long time ago. haha. must ask mom to ikat again.

The Pondering Introvert said...

NO ler I dont think it's the pool, maybe in the train or somewhere there hahaha ... always keluar adoi

Anonymous said...

alahhh so confusing .. i dunno who is sp or quack or meow ... so its like siapa itu and u dunno go do wat .. hahhahaahah

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp=sleeping partner=tkj=becky, meow=iskii, quack=my commander=genrev HEHE :p

Anonymous said...

funny ler the way u describe things....

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahaha, memang damn funny. she should write for a living! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahaha what ler both of you

Anonymous said...

erm....reading ur stuff rite..althought im not there..but can imagine how it looks like..=p

entertaining~

The Pondering Introvert said...

Entertaining pulak? Maybe only for this, but not at you-know-where

Eh, but still I dont think it's entertaining :s

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»