Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Piccies of food

These are the pictures from two of my recent outing ...

*Jeng Jeng Jeng*

Yeah fish and chips, I had this in KLCC's foodcourt before I went to watch Grease.It's not bad actually, it's not a lot. As long as I can finish it, then it's not a lot haha. It costs around RM9.90 but it comes up to 10 something, if included tax.

The next thing ...


I ate this after celebrating Darren's birthday. One of my favourite food in Murni, SS2. Not sure how much this is, maybe 4 bucks I guess. The sausages is wrapped with the egg. Yum Yum ... I love it. More about Murni here. It's a place for food enthusiasists to gather and talk about food, what to eat, where to eat and so forth.

6 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

actually ah, the sausage special rm4, quite mahal ler. :\

The Pondering Introvert said...

Once awhile is okay ler ;)

The Neko In Dress said...

omg babe!!!! i so wanna go to murni noww!!! counting down!!!! :D :D da day i arrive is da day i wanna see u :P remember dat :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahaha I'm waiting for that day, june 12th .. yay :P

boo_licious said...

I never know what to order at Murni becoz they don't really have a menu. Will try the sausage special, thxs for the tip.

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah ... you can ask them to recommend if you really dont know. There's a few of their specialties like ... Nasi Goreng Maryland, Sizzling Lou Shi Fan, Garlic Cheese Naan and few more :D