Sunday, May 28, 2006

Retarded Fugly Idiot

Yah, the other day while I was coming back from Bangsar to Kepong after the seafood dinner, it took me more than one hour to reach home! Yeah, it's darn bloody jam okay. And those buggers on the road, they are totally mad -_- Madness.

Well, it was not that bad until after the Kepong toll when everyone, rephrase, almost everyone wanted to cut queue. I queued up for so long and they wanted to cut in -_- Oii ... go to hell lar!!!!!

Then, there was this guy who cut my line -_- I was on the left, he was on the right wanted to cut in. He was the one cutting in, stupid fool ... and what a BABIly big bully. Retarded -_- He doesn't let me go instead, but then I didn't want to let him win just yet. When there's no more space, he knocked into my side mirror. Bloody jerk you. Cacated lame arse I honked him and ... he was so fortunate enough that the camera was just sitting beside me peacefully. Hey savior, flash it babeh

Seeeee ... that's the bastard's car ...
Car Plate : WFH 128
Color : Grey
Car : Wira
Driver : Fugly and retarded idiot

The second capture ... already zoom-ed in

Clear enough? Though a bit blurrish at the side, but the most important of all is the plate number.

Balik kampung lar lu, celaka bangang babi hutan makan tahi lembu cacat pontianak badak lembu drebar

6 comments:

The Neko In Dress said...

whoaa whoaaa!! u certified to be a paparazzi ler! so clear man the pic :P come, let earn our money together :D

itu kerbau arr...dunnoe how to drive ler...no point to lose ur cool over dis type of dude

tIcKLeMe said...

memang ganas!!!! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahah paparazzi pulak kakakak ... ya I took 3 pics .. first attempt was totally blur ... 2nd and 3rd attempt clearrrr yay

Hahhahahaha he memang pun kau dang :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

eh eh SP ... tak ganas lar

kyliemc said...

haha..whoa....dun make michy angry...haha..now tht car owner has free publicity

The Pondering Introvert said...

aper ler ... hahahha give him the publicity ... whether he wants or he doesnt ... :D