Saturday, May 6, 2006

Yuckssssss

What's a good MC? I dont know anything about MC-ing or VJ-ing but ... for a person who can't control the crowd and if the flow of the music sucks, then I think that's a pretty bad MC-ing for me.

This guy, hmmph ... the first time I saw him MC-ing was like few months ago in a pageant. Well, as I said, I have no experience or knowledge whatsoever in MC-ing. That scene that I saw back then was totally horrible and I felt so disgusted. How can a MC allow the crowd to do whatever they want? How can he not control the stage? It was awful. This guy, who is already not sober then, went up the stage, make a fool of himself, pants already 3 quarter down, and did stupid stuff. How can this insane things happened? Well ... ask the MC.

And ... to tell you the truth, he himself looks errr ... I would say as 'extremely irresistible' HAHA! Yeah right. But, who knows ... probably and most probably he thinks he looks bloody good. Hell no way! He acts like a moron on stage. It's just so ... low-class. I mean, of course he feels good when there are girls (see it's plural) wanting him. He feels so wanted, rite? But then sad to say ... they are just the same as him.

The time I was there at that particular event, I felt so boring and not interested with his foolishness and stupidity. The music that was being played doesnt have a flow at all. It's as if doesnt have a sense of direction. It's pathetic.

Recently, I saw him ... erm doesnt need to be in real life. Uh-huh ... horrible. Normal looking? Definitely no, he fails big time. He thought he's funny but he's not. It's just completely awful, terrible, horrible, vegetable, insanity, stupidity, dorky, berk and whatever that applies. Just too vain.

Bitching time over.

6 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

bitching is nothing until u meet becky.

i guess the SPs memang pandai kutuk. no wonder we also keep sneezing and coughing. haha. iskii kena jangkit too! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahhaa ... no ler not purposely kutuk and cannot kutuk maximum unless it's somewhere private :p

Hahhahaha cough and sneeze non stop akakkaka

The Neko In Dress said...

akakakakakaka...is dis sumone i noe?? :P sounds familiar neh...akakakakakaka..if its da mc i noe den arr...confirm i understand wat u mean :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahhaa .. yesh yesh that pathetic fella with a lame partner :p

kyliemc said...

haha...me also knoe!!!btw,did any of u kutuk me lately?i sneeze non-stop

The Pondering Introvert said...

Whoaaa really ar? :o Fuiyoh ... maybe hor ... ahhahahah :p maybe say you are too the blur :p