Thursday, June 8, 2006

Cam-Whore session

Arrgh, it's 5.02pm and I just reached back not long ago, I have been out as early as 6 something in the morning, had some adventure, or should I say some embarassing adventure that I dont wish to reveal. It's a long, long day and I shall rest now. I'm so tired, very tired. So, blog will be updated soon, for now, this was taken on the same day I went for dinner at Okra. Later that night, I went to Damansara Perdana to yamcha with Papa and Gong Gong. Alright, you see, when two 30s guys talk, I have nothing to say and what do I do? Cam-whore by myself. Bit sad but what to do, it's the only way to entertain myself since there's nobody I can disturb.





SO, that's about it, signing off now ... sleep and get up later, ta! See ya all around ;)

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

yeay! SP in sleeves! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

aper ler ... :s :s haha not surprising I wear sleeves :P

A world that i've seen said...

yo..gal..why looks so boring keh?
next time cuci mata bit..see got len cai boh?
hahahaha...
u r good at self post n cam whore oh..
i quite sometimes didnt snap picture d...very tiring ah...
give me kit kat, i need a break!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah Jo, that place is so quiet, so peaceful that you want to see people also difficult hahhaha so, you think got or not heheh
Go go take more pics :D