Saturday, June 3, 2006

Cheese Fondue

Occasion: It's Cheese
Who: SP, Meow, Yujin and me

Yay! It has been a long time I have not eaten fondue. Well, the first time I had cheese fondue was September last year for Justin's birthday. Then, I had another time few months after that and last week was my third visit there. Oops no, I had another time in Marche, The Curve this year as well. Of course, the most satisfying one was the first time. Everything was new and fresh, that's when I had full satisfaction. The second time was a little bit too salty while last week was my third visit to the Fondue House.


This is the cheese fondue, 1 set can be eaten by 2 people ... eat until it's all clean, nothing left. So, we ordered 2 sets as we had 4 people there.

This is the bread, biscuits and the I dunno what is it called ... this is how you eat it, dip it inside the cheese fondue. WHat's next? Start eating lah

This is the chicken, with carrots and other vegetables. Dip inside until it's covered with cheese, open your mouth as big as you could, put inside and ENJOY

This is the lamb. The chicken was nice, the lamb was even nicer.... yummylicious.

After finishing and cheese fondue CLEAN .... we decided to have another one, this time it's not cheese, instead ... *tang tang tang*

Yeah ... chocolate fondue ... yummmssss

And .. it was eaten with ...

Bread and banana ... again ... dip it inside until it's covered with a thick layer of choclate fondue .. and yummmm ... previousy I ate the choclate fondue with fruits, but that wasn't as nice as this, I would say personally I prefer that it goes with bread and banana ...

The menu, pricing and the location is available here

8 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

makan makan, aku suka! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahaha ... but quite pricey :S

tIcKLeMe said...

yesh. pokai terus man if i gotta pay. :\

The Pondering Introvert said...

memang sudah pokkai hahaha

The Neko In Dress said...

oooh yummy!! care to bring me when im back :D :d i promise dat im a good girl :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha sure sure :D :D but mahal siut ... 25 bucks :s

小东 said...

waaa so yummy food here... i want!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha can can in desa sri hartamas :P