Monday, June 26, 2006

A day filled with sorrow

This happened last Friday .... so many things.

I went out in the afternoon with my mom bla bla bla ... KLCC then ate lunch with my dad ... shop a little while for my stuff bla bla bla then had my hair cut then bla bla bla to 1 Utama for bla bla bla then my uncle dropped my cousins there bla bla bla then babysit until nite bla bla bla

My mom had this ... Cuppucino ... SFC - 1 Utama

While this was what I took ... erm actually my first option would be Coffee Bean, I have always liked CB the most ... more than any other similar cafes ... just that usually I dont patron CB instead the competitors haha

I got this for my dad ... Happy Birthday :D

I went back to babysit for few hours then later at night, I went out because I wasn't feeling all that good already due to some stuff that happened. I just have to get out from my house to get the fresh air ... I'm not saying that my house is not nice and that I can't get fresh air, but the fact is if I stay at home, I'll be worse, I will keep thinking and my condition would not be any better. Thanx for the company everyone :)

This is us ... at Al Madina in Damansara Mutiara ... actually I gate crashed because it's actually a yamcha session for the drifters

After Sammie left, we continued taking pics

This time with Papa ...

Luckily it's not THAT close up, if not can see my swollen eyes

Oh shit .. this was what I meant earlier ... SP so nice wearing cap :D

7 comments:

The Neko In Dress said...

after i left...den papa...den suddenly 3 of us again?...akakakaka...dis time wit flash....wit flash better....seems like without flash, becks n my eyebags more visible...my my my my....anyways, c u soon

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahahahahahaahahha. that flash pix is mine. haha.

i look so budak kecik in cap. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahhaah yah yah ... i dunno what was i blogging yesterday LOL ... nvm it's flashback hehe ... see u later :p

SP .... hahahahhahahaha budakkkkkk

The Neko In Dress said...

bighahaha!! thanx for temaning me for my shoooting ya!! owe u bigtime wei when it was not my turn :$ thanx thanx!! soli ya, i not as chun as u...i tak pandai ponsing like u spuermodelle :) cant wait to see the pics :D n ur pics as well :) will pass it to u :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

soli if u tak pandai posing, u wont be asked to do demo at all ... kaka ... and soli i dunno how to pose punya ... i know nuts bout all these :P

kyliemc said...

haha....miss u gurls leh...

The Pondering Introvert said...

you are coming back to KL soon mer ... so can meet up with them :)