Tuesday, June 20, 2006

HiHi ByeBye

Continue from the previous post ...

As I have mentioned earlier, I went home only at 10 plus in the morning, which means I can have only a few hours of sleep before the party. Btw, it's a hihi byebye party. Yah, my SP is very creative, dont you think so? She was the one who thought of this idea, it is her that the party happened. Yeah, of course there's some reason behind it. The Hi is for Sammie, welcome back to Malaysia, while the Bye is for me, bye bye my friends.

Supposingly, I fetch Quack at 4 pm, but then, sigh .. I was sleepy so was taking my own sweet time to get prepared. In the end, I reached there half an hour later than the expected time.

Then, we went to buy some stuff and all. You know what? We had a big problem, problem is I know the amount of people who are confirmed, but some are not confirmed, I dont know whether to include them or dont. I just dont know. Quite stress ne. Quack and me prepared the mushroom soup, sandwiches and I ordered pizzas as well as cake. Others brought some stuff there as well. In the end, we had extras, as Onii and his princess didnt turn up, as well as Gong Gong and his people. Sigh! But luckily Papa came with his brother, if not I am so going to screw him up. However, Meow turned up later.

Ahhhh ... my SP is so smart. She actually brought board games there coz knowing the condition of the house, without telly downstairs, no Astro, no nothing, it's damn boring, yes I know. So she brought a few games but we only played one which is called Pictionary because it was so fun. Looking at people's drawing and laugh is not something you can always do. I know that I am a bad bad bad artist, but then, aiyoh dont la laugh until like that. Aper ler ... [what ler] dont make me shy ok. As a result of the laughter the night before, my stomach actually cramp the day after that haha but it was all worth it. As the saying goes, laughter is the best medicine

We had a break and then we cut cake ... clean up and it ended around 3am. Quite a small group but it was fun. Thank you everyone who attended.

I went back home and I kantoi on the bed until the next morning without waking up at all, that was a really nice sleep

Attendance: Quack, Sammie, Darren, SP, Meow, Papa, Papa's brother, Boss, Lulu, Joanne

Pictures pictures



It's the Dede fingers

Actually not bad but with flash ... :( I've always liked pictures without flash

muahahha :P

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wulamak.. CHUN-TED..

Anonymous said...

waaa dede fingers so nice hahahaha :D
So funny! :D

and got pout T_T T_T T_T
noooo more sleeeeeep T_T

The Neko In Dress said...

akakakakakakaka!!! omg joee!!!! akakakakaakakak!! u n da pout! my my my! :P

michy, wheres da rest of da pics arr? i mean everyone else? is it with becks or papa's camera arr? :|

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha ciak ciak in the house :P

hey hey joe :D hahahhaha yaya the dede fingers LOL it's actually from the Bring It On movie called the Spirit Fingers haha LOL u like pout?

Nyakkk ... yaya it's with Becks and Papa, my cam only few pics .. :s

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha ciak ciak in the house :P

hey hey joe :D hahahhaha yaya the dede fingers LOL it's actually from the Bring It On movie called the Spirit Fingers haha LOL u like pout?

Nyakkk ... yaya it's with Becks and Papa, my cam only few pics .. :s

tIcKLeMe said...

haha the earlier part of the party (the phone calls etc) was a havoc la but im glad things turned out ok.

i hope everyone had fun. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

ya ya .. quite a havoc at the beginning, but in the end, it turned out better and I hope everyone had fun there

The Neko In Dress said...

i had a blast!!! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

good good ... hope everyone does, coz that was what the party was for ... :D