Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Moment To Remember

Ooh lala, Nyakk, here is the update you are waiting for.

Last Friday was quite a hectic day, a day fully booked with things. It all started with the meeting with Onii. Hmmph ... but, something happened. As I wanted to leave my house, Sammie called me and I thought that she was already there. But nope she called to ask me to fetch her as Commander was involved in an accident :s Aiiii ... then yah, we were late there, not THAT late, but late. To our surprise, Cheesie was there too :O Fine ... then we had a hard time deciding what to eat. At last, we went to the Fish Market located in Ikarno near to Gong Gong's working place.

This was taken before meeting Onii ...

Then we dropped by at Gong Gong's shop as Sammie wanted to say hie to him. He then joined us for lunch.

I dont know the name of this ... dont ask me, but it was filling and damn full k. Damn broke after that.

This is the combi of Nyakk and Nyokk haha ... and Ringo

Later on, we went to the Cold Storage upstairs .... dont know why already.


Sorry my hands are not long enough hehe

Next Station : Pet Safari

I know that I am not a fan of cats, but this fella is cute hehe, oh Meoww~Are you Quack 5's friend? If you dont understand why are there so many Quacks around, then let me tell you. There is a Quack family here. There's a commander, I'm Quack 2, Lulu is Quack 3 aka King of Kok, Jo is Quack 4 aka @lien, Iskii is Quack 5 aka Meow and Gong Gong is Quack 6.

We werent supposed to take pic but here it goes, the workers weren't looking at all so we snapped heheh ... :D

This guy here is incredibly adorable man ....

After that, we went down to StarBucks to wait for Onii and Ringo as Quack was already there ...

Yay! This is us again ...

And more of us ... this is what to do while bored ... or when the feeling is there

Hahaha ... this is my Nyakk :D :D

and me ;) quite a candid shot

Erm ... I know this is like as though I am being forced to smile ... haha

This is definitely a candid shot ..

While this is the last pic before we left Tesco or Ikarno or IKEA or The Curve, whichever you want to say haha

Then, bla bla bla Sammie went back to have a shower, waited for her then we went back to Tesco haha .. spend pratically the whole day there, my god!

As I was in Tesco looking for parking and already found one, these fellas who arrange those trolleys were so irritating. People wanted to park, they cant even wait a single second before pushing the trollet and had to block my way. They made me waited for them, but they asked me to reverse instead, they were so bloody annoying. So so inconsiderate k. Babi! Stupid jungle! Brainless asses -_-

See those trolleys? How am I supposed to reverse with those stupid trolleys there? Made me go forward and reverse for so many times. God dammit!


This is us ... after parking and arriving there .... tang tang

After that, we waited for I-Lulu .... a certified KOK ... kaka and then went to err ... what do you call that Pancake House ... to meet Onii again haha but this time with a bigger crowd. There were Excalibur aka Arthur aka Onii's boss there, RIngo's friend, Albert and another guy. I dont know why but that time I felt like my brain was frozen. I mean, you know the feeling when you are already feeling cold, and you still consume very cold food, and you felt as though your brain is freezing? That's the feeling. Something like migraine but a bit worse than that. Erm ... not going to comment on that night though.

After sitting for hours there, we went to Baskin Robin in which Onii treated us ... so paiseh ne

Only after that, we cabuted to Murni. But, tell you what ... we should have gone to Murni earlier ... seriously, it was so much more fun though only the three of us. The ambience was so much better. I felt so comfy there and watched the Holland game which was absolutely exciting. Oh My god ... we sat there until quite late, 4 plus I guess, then off we went tata Murni, so it was a camping night at Murni. It's a seasonal kinda thing that I didnt stay home. Well .. erm ... actually it happened before the last time Sammie was back here, I stayed over at her place, not sleeping for more than 24 hours and that day, the same thing happened, but we were in somewhere else haha ... without sleeping for 24 hours hehe, looking damn stoned and damn drunkard kaka ... you know why? This is the result of Baskin Robin's and 3 Teh O Ais Limau consumption.

But, only when we were awake that night, the dede fingers is born :D Prolly, if we did not, then there would not be any dede fingers haha ... damn funny damn hilarious laughing at nothing, I went back home around 10 plus and slept for few hours, I had to wake up to prepare for the party already ... til then stay tune for party time babeh ...

This is the day, in which, I would not forget, it's A Moment To Remember

52 comments:

Unknown said...

so much heaty food... no foo char ah?

The Neko In Dress said...

bighahahahaha!!! eh michy, dis time super duper vain pics of us wei!! bighahahahahaha!!! nice niceee entry :P :P :P btw, cold storage is cos ringo wanted to get the pokka drink :) is dat how u spell it :S btw, u look good n the trolley story was hillarious!! bighahahah!!! 3 of us waiting like turtle... -_-

Anonymous said...

wah wah.. the first time this trip that i look ok in a pic!! :oO

daling princess looks good.. like usual..haha.. you n nyak also chun!! :oD

The Pondering Introvert said...

kelvin, once in a while haha

nyakk hahahaha there are more vain pics of us coming up lol :s ooo pokka :s hahahahaha turtle, hhaha i guess everyone looks good there :D

onii, you look good ne :D

tIcKLeMe said...

woa, ur top damn nice!! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

coz from Oz .. Sammie bought the last time she was back here kaka

Anonymous said...

woi porkie otouto, nice to see you again :D

But now, I can not stop crying for this beautiful picture.
*joe take medicine*

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha joe, onii's picture?

kyliemc said...

haha...looks like every1's having fun.....hehe...sammie straightened her hair?michy looks gr8~~haha..ko ko looks not tht scary =P ohh..i mean fierce =P

Anonymous said...

i where look good lah.. me = bom bom lah..

allo becky.. when meeting ah? ekeke..

The Pondering Introvert said...

yaya sammie straightened her hair last week :D har kylie me arr

onii, becky cant meet on thursday or friday, so maybe wednesday

tIcKLeMe said...

ehh blurred, u ler. ffk kat the hi hi bye bye thingy. keke. :D

wed i cant ler. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

then when you can ler sp :o

Anonymous said...

no... not onii's picture... :|

hahaha no waaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! he is my family haha

*joe killed himself*

I mean, the other pictures but, not one with porkie otouto in :D

Anonymous said...

Ah... my English ability disappoint me again and made my meaning unclear :)
"he is my family" is terrible excuse... I mean, "he is guy" so no way! haha.
Terrible English!

please forgive me :)

The Neko In Dress said...

joe joe come here edi :D good! support my nyok's blog ok :D

tIcKLeMe said...

I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

but he cant :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah Joe, your so funny hahahh

Whoa Joe come courtesy of Nyakk :D

LOL SP ... apa macham lu haha

tIcKLeMe said...

dunno. jet li suppose to text if can meet up today. he tarak text. means kenot lor.

The Pondering Introvert said...

aisehhhhh .... dont tell me cannot at all then :o

Anonymous said...

ya, Nyak force me to come here T_T

She said "http://michystudio.blogspot.com/".
So terrible, poor Joe got no choice T_T

But, thank you Nyok for putting some funny post on this blog, I read it all now hahaHAHAHAHAHA
*joe took more medicine*

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha Joe, funny posts? LOL no choice hahahahha ... thank you Joe for coming and visiting here ...

Anonymous said...

haha sorry, "funny" is another one of bad English word for me...
Before called girl "funny" and now she hate me! Life is so terrible sometimes :)

I mean, post is nice to read and make me laugh :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahhahaha Joe, can I say you are funny? :p I mean it in a good way :D

Anonymous said...

whoa nyok always reply so quickly :D

Is ok, I understand your meaning haha.

Look forward to next post :)

Anonymous said...

seylor.. i forgot all about smsing..aiyak.. i go jump off building now.. bye bye :oX

albert said...

What a coincidence, I bumped into Becky on Thursday, the night before I met you guys. Yeah, it's the 'peacock' here. Hello! Inactive blogger konon. smashpOp recognized your picture immediately!

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahahaha albert, u damn happening la wei. :P

oiii jet li, dont die yet k. i still wanna meet u. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha Joe, yah next entry coming up next :P

Eh eh Albert :o hahaha i memang inactive blogger :P eh smashpop recognized? :o how come? :o what pic anyway? haha

Hahahah SP ... onii very busy ler ... :s

tIcKLeMe said...

haha he sudah jump down from building liao. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

aiyakkk oniii .... nooooo .... dont jumpppppp .... nooooooooo

Anonymous said...

too late lor.. i jumped!! sorry ah yesterday.. a bit flat my mood.. :o(

The Pondering Introvert said...

oniiiii donttttt .... :s
whoa what happened ar?

tIcKLeMe said...

dont sedih k jet li.

*gets sp to hug u*

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ...apa la ... hahahhaha

tIcKLeMe said...

hahaha super banyak comment. :P

my sp is becoming a superrrstar blogger! yeay! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

you superstar not me .. hahahahha ... sowee arr :P ALL spamming away hahaha

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahahahahahaa. let's make it reach 50!! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... only your blog can, this one errr .. bit doubtful hahahha

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahahahaha. i'll keep spamming! hooray!

40th comment! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

omg sp .. like that also can? :o

tIcKLeMe said...

yeay yeay!!!

42nd!!

8 more to go!!! :P

Anonymous said...

no lah.. ok now.. but a bit sad now :o( dun worry about me though :o)

The Pondering Introvert said...

Sp ... you really powderful hahaha

Onii ... hope you're doing okay there :o

tIcKLeMe said...

wow, jet li, why are you sad. :(

*pats*

tIcKLeMe said...

sp, gambate. 46th comment! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL betul spamming away huh u sp hahahha must salute :P

tIcKLeMe said...

cossss i woof u ma.

yeay. 48th! :)

yum!

tIcKLeMe said...

49th!

tIcKLeMe said...

50th!!!

yeay!!!

*throws confetti*

congratulations! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

omg ... really terror and powderful

tIcKLeMe said...

the end.

52nd comment.

*close shop*

:D