Monday, June 12, 2006

My entertainment

michele says:
just came back
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
from?
michele says:
somewhere
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
where do u live now
michele says:
kl
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
kl.asl ? asl your buntut
michele says:
what asl
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
ur age
michele says:
it's so outdated -_-
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
ure 22 this year ?
michele says:
uh huh
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
whats ur age bodoh ka
michele says:
u just asked d'uh
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
what year youre born ? omg dork
michele says:
isnt it obvious
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
okok hehe ure working or studying ?
michele says:
none
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
single or taken ?
michele says:
err whether im single or taken, is there any problem with it?
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
no problem,wooo.i like this type of girls.chalenging and got charateristic so u just came back from clubbing ? kannasai la club club club
michele says:
hello ... it's monday k ... who goes clubbing on a monday night, i know it wont be me
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
usually at friday or saturday night stupid question
michele says:
so y did u ask
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
woo..nice nice real challenging..u got type i like it
michele says:
what type
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
just like in cantonese say so **Chuen***
michele says:
dont understand dont wish to know
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
well,sorry if i did make u down mood now i know im sort kind of a rare stranger to you
michele says:
of coz u r a stranger to me it's not sort of but YOU ARE a stranger
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
sure la..u also dun wan to be friends with me that's the main cause hahahah who wants to be your friend in the first place
michele says:
dont put the blame on me when you cant have a pleasant convo
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
i neva put a blame on you well,its me to be blame cause cant managed to ask u in a good way either
michele says:
oh good that u are aware of that
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
sorry,becos i know that ure kind of moody now~~ assumption
michele says:
oh sorry ... u thought that u can make my mood down? do u think u r able to? if u arent anyone important to me ... i dont think that is possible no matter what
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
i'm sure that i can't do it neither due to lack of communication but i will give what ive got i dont need
michele says:
so .. dont assume that ur important after all coz ur not
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
well,its true because in reality havent gone some possibilites,well err..stop arguing la.i give up la good
michele says:
ur just doing right ... just give up and u should have done it earlier
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
ya.i should anyway salute to you.you win~~i dun wan to argue much either cause it will end up nothing ..and both sides also arguing for respect .. second time
michele says:
it's not bout winning or losing, it's bout facts
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
ya..it does too it ain't wether youre wining by an inch or a mile.Winning is Winning
michele says:
as i said ... it's not bout winning or losing .. anyway ... whatever it's not important
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
yup.just want face. and image..make our self respect goes down for faces or image ..well,i give up to you..cause i knew the way u argue..haha dont get it
michele says:
huh? what do u mean?
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
i knew i sure lose to u ady
michele says:
why
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
because i dun wan to argue much after make u angry then no good lo yaya stop acting
michele says:
as i said ... do u think u have that something to make me angry since ur a nobody to me?
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
well,im nobody and no rights to correct you neither making angry of you rite well,i really like it ~~
michele says:
i dont care whether u like or u dont, because i cant be bothered
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
well haha ure cool I know ur awful
michele says:
anything dont care
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
how do i call you ?michele ?
michele says:
uh huh
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
whats ur name.
michele says:
didnt u just ask?
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
may i have your number miss dont dream
michele says:
do u think i'll give u my number? do u think u deserve to get my number?
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
as for it is its depends on yourself to make a decision or the answer its within yourself.2nd answer..As i want to be a friends with you i,we can keep in touch neither when ure need or help i maybe can give a help or a try..as nowadays situation ,you may know the outside world if you read the news i can't do much cause forces cause induction which makes u feel uneasy and ease to give it out talk rubbish but I dont really get what he said
michele says:
sorry but even if i need help, i'll definitely ask from my dear friends and not someone like you. And please, I dont need you help at all for goodness sake. I asked you do you THINK i should give u my number. Think for youself. ABsolutely NO ... I'm not that dumb to give out my number to a person I know nothing of, I'm just not that idiotic
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
okok.i admit ..i give up nth to say already since its new for you to know each other between me and you well ,nth to say
michele says:
i dont expect you to say anything either
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
aiyoo.i give up la..ok la i surrender la
michele says:
for your information, you have said it 3 times
4G61T RoX!!!! says:
errr.really.thanks for reminding me

I dont understand most of them :s Nevermind ... haha but err .... so fast he gave up, tak syiok

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's trying very hard and speaks lots of craps....lol =p

The Pondering Introvert said...

yea feels like an interview .. :s

Anonymous said...

cheesus crusts.. how annoying...ahaha.. reminds me of the t2k fella :oP

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahaha onii ohhhh that 1 ... :p

Anonymous said...

ask a lot of questions... muahaha

Anonymous said...

I dun think he understands the meaning of "uh huh" ler

The Pondering Introvert said...

Jimmy, too many questions

Lulu, I know he doesnt understand yet I still want to say haha :P

kyliemc said...

haha...whoa...salute u la..haha...if it's me..after d asl i ad lost int n del tht person...hey hye..wait a min..tehre wont even b d asl Q in d 1st place...haha...coz my msn list r ppl tht i knoe..haha....del others tht r lame or wanna flirt....haha...

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah this is my old account using the windows messenger so ... want to add then add LOL I dont bother bout that account. If I ignore him, I wont know how his reponse and thus, no entertainment for me. Quite interesting actually kaka

A world that i've seen said...

muahah....damn superb dumb ass loh..keep repeating one..
if i 've mood i will entertain him with my nasty way loh, bad mood he will kena blocked / ignored list jor..ahhaha..
humaliated by him lah...lame man!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahhahaha yaya, he's THAT dumb, repeat one question dunno how many times, aiyoh gila ...
hahahhaha block delete :P

Anonymous said...

why make fun of me ! i want friend you only. i surrender to you give you face no argue you ok..la

The Pondering Introvert said...

:o i didnt make fun, too bad if you took it that way, but anyway, you dont have to give me face for anything, and I didnt say that you cant argue with me. Oh btw, that wasnt arguing at all.

ziggyzag said...

i think he needs to polish his grammar first hohoho

The Pondering Introvert said...

since you are a teacher, you shall guide him haha but it's not recommended, end up your effort will come to waste teaching a student with err ... this kind of attitude but guess what he's on MSN with me ... yet again, but aiyer couldnt be bothered