Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pili Pala...

Nothing much happened during the weekends ... err actually I couldnt remember what I did? Err well I did .. since there were 2 emo people ... then both accompany each other haha *pats SP*. Ohh and I erm ... met with Loo Hui and Irene as Onii was there. They are nice people :D

Monday nothing really happened too ... just that I went to check my teeth at the dentist located at Desa Jaya. Well, erm ... I could not really catch what he said to me. I had to think what was he saying to me. Well well ... I was so afraid that he would charge me so damn kau[bloody] a lot. Hehe ... all I heard was wisdom tooth here and there but I dont know. Anyway, Piggy did something ... strengten her braces I guess and that cost her 100 bucks wah lau eh [omg] ...

The next day [Tuesday] I went to my previous dentist. This one ... hehe can swipe card. I wanted to cabut[run away] from the dentist I went the day before coz they dont accept card, only cash. I prefer this dentist, the one I went before, much better because he speaks clearly.
According to him, I already had 2 wisdom tooth out, just that I didnt know about it at all and one wisdom teeth is still growing. After that, went to Yong Len and headed to 1U. Erm .. bought some stuff hehe ... one green top, sleeveless yes and it's exposed at the back hoho. Bought it from Blook for 40 bucks and one shorts until the knees from Romp. I guess that's all. Where else did I go? That's all? Omg ... short term memory lost.

Coffee Bean yesterday was the launching of Fooxion and I was late, felt so bad for not attending it on time but really I was tired because I was out whole day and Sammie had shooting yesterday. Nice to be there, can see different styles of shooting from different photographers. Every photographer has their own styles of shooting and nothing is wrong or right. It's personal perceptions, it depends how you shoot a subject and how you see it. Very subjective and everyone has their own ways of doing their own things. Though I was just the kuli[slave] there, but great exposure to observe.

9 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

:(

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp ... sad ar? :o

Azxel said...

yong len prawn noodle and chee cheong fun and chicken rice (char siew actually) not bad one... long time never go there eat liao... sigh*

The Neko In Dress said...

lahhh...chill lerrr...thanx again ya! btw, im still waiting for more pics....:D den can pass to u ur pic ;)

The Pondering Introvert said...

moo moo: yah i've been eating there since the day i was born, my parents started eating there even before i was born LOL

nyakk: lately no pics ler ... all blurrish ... and all taken with becks' cam haha

Anonymous said...

ya what happen to picture of nyok... even before go to Switzerland got no camwhore pictures :|

COME ON :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahhaha joe I have but the pics were not taken with my cam .... chill chill will have it :D

Anonymous said...

my god so sorry! i was too late to say bye bye on your previous entry. hopefully you'll reach there safe & sound!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

joe, i still have some pics that i have yet to upload .. will do soon ...

Zoe, thanks yah it's alright :D :D it's the heart that counts ;) you take care too there yah