Friday, June 9, 2006

Pinching time

Continue from KLCC ... we headed back to PJ ... and met up in Ikarno .. The Curve ... same thing.

Then, supposed to have lunch but ended up only me eating, the cheapeast one there, which is ... chicken rice cost like 4.50+ so it comes up to almost 5 bucks. Btw, it's at the Ikarno's dead food court. I ate the Pineapple rice there once. Well, the picture was very and I mean VERY deceiving. It looks so bloody good but ended up tasteless. Not to say that it's cheap either. But then, out of a sudden, Ken came too :o

Oh btw ... pictures time.

Tahan ... tahan ... tahan ... patient ... patient ... patient ... but my patience was already running out ...

What's next?

Patience ran out ... got frustrated and ... Round One .. FIGHT!!!

And ... it's pinching timeeeee .... yeshhhhhhh I won the 1st round :D

Apa? Takut ka? Dont irritate me or else I pinch you more ... conclusion ... I won ...

Elaine and her "koko" hahhahahha

10 comments:

wkhai said...

fuiyohhh... cehckout the ganas tkj in the first pic... mafiaaaaaa *runs*

The Pondering Introvert said...

Oiii ... mafia your head .. -_- you lar samseng

tIcKLeMe said...

my gawd. pinch again meh?

The Pondering Introvert said...

SP, what to do, he irritates me again -_-

tIcKLeMe said...

khai, tsk tsk. dont la. later u covered with bruises, lagi kenot recognise u. jadi even more hitam liao. :S

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahhahah he suka, then i grant him his wish ... win-win :D

kyliemc said...

whoa..i thought d pinching session was off liao...haha..so when's d season finale?or there isnt 1? =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

There's no finale at all, it's never-ending until the day I leave, even that I will come back to pinch him if I still remember how to pinch kaka

Anonymous said...

-.-'

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha apa macham :P