Thursday, June 8, 2006

Shopping Spree

Two days ago, I went to this place called 1U ... supposingly just to have my lunch, but ended up ... shopping for some stuff.

Ear rings from Korea, 10 bucks each, quite expensive .. usually I buy 3 or 4 for 10 bucks .. but since my mom said ok then ok lor. I got this in one small little shop, near the manicure and padicure place, new wing, at quite a secluded corner [not the one beside Watson's]. If I am not mistaken, it's near the new wing's Padini.

Yeah I know I seldom wear shirt like this, erm actually I dont own any of them ... this is my first collar shirt by Puma ... it costs like 49.90 originally but with 40% discount. Therefore, I paid only 29.90.

Omg ... this is what I am longing for, Sketches' sneakers. The original price was 289 bucks, but with 50% I got it for approximately 145 bucks. Then, I got a free keychain for that, I was given 3 colors to choose from which was black, green and pink, I took black.

This is the last item for that day before heading back home. It's err ... 10 bucks for two, it's the place I always get my belts from. I mean, 2 for 10 bucks ... it's quite cheap ne. Located at the top floor atthe new wing where there's this small small stalls [erm dunno what is it called] at the middle. There's one selling bags, one for belts and another one which I have forgotten.

Oh btw, I tried one tank top in St Michael's which was only 29 bucks. I took a "S" size and ... omg it felt like a "L" size. It's THAT big.

4 comments:

The J said...

Waliao~~ You chin yan ar~~~ =P

~J~

The Pondering Introvert said...

har ... chin yan? O.o ... err ... *paiseh* what's that?

tIcKLeMe said...

manusia keji i think.

The Pondering Introvert said...

:s aper ler ... go shopping also keji ... -_-