Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sushi King tsk tsk

These few days, been busy ... going through some stuff that ... erm ...

Okay anyway, few days ago, I went to this place called 1 Utama. And in 1 Utama, I entered this restaurant called Sushi King, located in Ground Floor, opposite of Yum Yum Bak Kut Teh owned by Datuk Richard or something like that.

Each time I want to eat sushi, I frequent there. It has been a long time I have not eaten sushi, and Piggy have not eaten since last year as she was in Scotland. We entered ... la la la .. eat ... la la la ...


OKay I know this is a bit sesat ... coz ... coz .... ok I better dont say it

Then, as we ate there, we wanted more Ocha [Green Tea]. So we asked for it and one fella, named Tini served us. Btw, she isnt thin. You know that her legs are so precious until she cant even walk further to pour the drink, instead she waited for us to give her our cup. Oh her hands are THAT heavy as well. I have to stretch out.It's the same goes to another idiot, working at the same time. The time then was 3.55pm, Tuesday, 20th June, 2006. While we were paying, she smiled but it's too late. And yes ... 10% service charge for this. Outrageous!

The next day, I met up with Elaine and Papa ... and went to watch Tokyo Drift in Cine Leisure? Yah the new one in The Curve, forgot what is it called. Well ... the movie itself ... what can I say? Storyline sucks ... if you are just there to see the cars, then I guess it's fine. If you go for the storyline .. better you stay at home and sleep. The sound system isnt good, I prefer GSC so much more as well as TGV.

And oh ... this is one of the last pic I took before I had my hair cut :( sedihnya ...

5 comments:

kyliemc said...

i luv d drifting scenes in tokyo drift wor..more drifting scenes compared wif initial D....esp when tehy drift in carpark...

btw,take d lead is out liao..but sob..sob..no1 2 watch wif me...kerry's watching wif keith.... =(

Anonymous said...

I hate sushi king. They cheated my money.

The Pondering Introvert said...

Kylie, but the movie that I am really looking for is Take The Lead. :P haha I dunno bout Initial D, didnt watch

Jason, :o how did they cheat you? :o

tIcKLeMe said...

storyline memang takde. ppl go to tengok kereta jer. :P

cineleisure nice ler. why u dun like. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

no ler ... not to say dont like ler ... just prefer gsc and tgv ... coz sometimes the sound too loud .. :P