Monday, June 26, 2006

Tyre Punctured Day

This happened on the same day I went to Chilli's the other day ... *tang tang* bad news ...

It was actually on the way back from MidValley in Bangsar and there's this I dont know what you call that .. huge gigantic stone ... erm not stone ... ok ... something ... and dunno which devil put that something in the middle of the road ... then BOOM! ANgin[air] ... piu piu piu



See that? Gone case ... then went to Shell ....

Magic ...

Well, that was not my car ... but you know what? My car's tyre punctured on the same day ... such bad luck and now I declare that day as Tyre Punctured Day

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

eh? didnt know ur tyre was punctured on that day. i thought it was a few weeks back, no/

The Pondering Introvert said...

aye i dunno how many times it punctured already, i didnt know until my dad called me saying that my car senget already .. which was after u left :(

wkhai said...

apaler... magic pulakz :S

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah really mar no meh .. papa terror wor :o