Thursday, June 1, 2006

Yum ... yum ... yum ..

I went to Lit Heong Restaurant again haha, it's quite cheap there and it's excellent, obviously I'll return there ahahah.

This time we had this ... 2 kids, 3 adults

I forgot what is this called, if I am not mistaken it's "Ying Choy" erm ... very unsure, nice nice ... try it then you'll know

This is definitely steam egg hahahah ... how tasty can a steam egg be haha but for sure it's not tasteless because some steam egg can be

While for this it's called "Ku lou yok" I guess ... hope it's right. I love this a lot ...

And we had one more dish ... the "Tiny Fried Sotong" that I have posted before. Now, how much is it? It's 46.90 including drinks ... I had 100 plus, and 3 glasses of water ... and the dishes were too much actually, the portion was like for 5 people coz we took away some for another person and I could hardly walk after that. Quite satisying and worth it. All the dishes came fairly fast as well.

7 comments:

w3s said...

Ku lou yok has always been my favourite & this one looked yummilicious!

The Pondering Introvert said...

And yeah, it's yummmyyyy ... :D :D

Anonymous said...

for the 1st dishes, in oenang they called it eng chai, some sort like the named in cantonese .. ying choy :) one of my favourite :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha but what is it in english? Though I have tasted it, but I dont really know what is that .. hahahah o.O

L1 said...

hehee.. do i see sweet n sour porkchop? :oD

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»