Sunday, July 30, 2006

au lac le lucerne

Remember the entry about the lake? I posted up 3 pics of au lac le Lucerne not too long ago, and this is the continuation of it. Just pics to see. It took us like 15-20 mins, there's short cut or long way. If you dont like to walk through the grass, then take the long way.

Who? Serenya, Carmen, Yuwen, Galih, Pakcik, Melly, me


We can only see asses in this entry


Hehe ... a zoom in asses :D


Oops ... what a coincidence ...

Today after dinner, I went to the lake again after dinner, just to take a walk because was feeling too full. I ate 2 portions today .. hehe coz I just do not know why I felt so hungry, and no, not growing up stage. And ... it's my fave .. chickennnnn :D :D :D and the sauce walamak ... syiokness ... adoi

15 comments:

Dennis said...

great blog, check out mine, if you want, I am now selling blog t shirts-
Dennis

Anonymous said...

lol.. which one is the nyokkie's arse?? :P

The Neko In Dress said...

akakakaka!! i see legs too!!! eh good ler u eat!! shud eat more ok!! :D :D tcare sweetie...btw, i didnt go yamcha session last nite.....was watching jerry maguire...bighahahaha

The Pondering Introvert said...

mann: shhhhh .... u know then diam diam ok shhhh ...

Nyakk: LOL ... ya ler so sudden hahaha ... yah i know u didnt go :p adoi watch jerry pulak hahaha yesterday only 4 people went kakaka

Anonymous said...

hahahhahaha .. only show one arse :P

LuUeE said...

I will now buy my popcorn sit back. And enjoy the show. How much is the ticket? Hmm.. Reminds me of buns.. I feel hungry now. MUST GET SOME BUNS.

The Pondering Introvert said...

mann: hehe .. who said ne ... few there :D

luuee: errr ... it's not a show

tIcKLeMe said...

whose pink buntut is that ler :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahahha my friend, definitely not mine :D hehe

LuUeE said...

OPPs.. My apologies..

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhaha no worries .. chill ya ;)

Anonymous said...

the one with black shorts and blue top is...? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

err ... someone lor .. unknown hehe

Anonymous said...

hahaha unknown with a nice butt :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

that butt not nice quite flat :p